“Great final dinner in Cozumel - a real treat”

Del Sur Argentina Empanadas & Grill
Ranked #77 of 386 Restaurants in Cozumel
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Great empanadas in a warm comfortable atmosphere. We went with our son and teenage grandson and we all felt that this was a real treat capping off 2 weeks in Cozumel in fine style. This was our second trip rot Del Sur and it was just as good as last time a couple of years ago. We will be back.

There are newer reviews for Del Sur Argentina Empanadas & Grill

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Great empanadas for very little money. Service was good, yummy desserts. Husband calls these good hot pockets! I really enjoyed having a lot of variety in my food!

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Had dinner here in August with my brother who spent 2 years in Argentina. His reviews were only so-so on how authentic it was, but the rest of us thought it was AMAZING! The flavor of the meats were phenominal. The chicken was to die for, loved the lime, buttery flavor. I covered everything in chimi churi. Even the most basic salad tastes great with their vinagrette. The empanadas were delicious. My favorites were the shrimp and del mar. But the be all, end all of the meal was the flan. They bring out this HUGE slice of flan that is thick, creamy, and covered in creamy dulce de leche. I LOVE flan, and this was by far the BEST I have ever had. There wasn't that eggy, stiff consistancy. It was creamy, and amazing. YES, I would return to Cozumel just for that flan!

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Can't say a negative thing about Del Sur. The service was excellent and personable. The steaks were grilled perfectly. We loved the chimichurri sauce. The empanadas were absolutely awesome! We caught them just in time, as they closed yesterday for two weeks for renovation. So glad we didn't wait!

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Was looking forward to eating there today after talking it up to my inlaws who traveled here with us from the United States and was disappointed to find it wasn't open... And there wasn't a sign or anything explaining why. The food is great...but call ahead to see if it's open before wasting time/cab fare getting there :(