“Great Personal Attention”
Review of Blue Magic Scuba

Blue Magic Scuba
More attraction details
Owner description: Blue Magic Scuba provides their guests with a unique “Valet” dive experience. We will set-up your equipment, help you gear-up and when the dives are over, we take it to our shop and rinse, dry and prepare it for the next day’s dive, leaving you to enjoy the rest of your day hassle free!! Blue Magic Scuba is A PADI 5 Star Dive Resort, one of very few shops on the island to receive this prestigious designation. A true, “Personal Valet Dive Experience”Our fast, comfortable boats get you to the best reefs quickly and comfortably, reefs rarely visited and wonderfully packed with life and unique corals and rock formations. Many times we finish our 1st dive and are on our way to our 2nd dive before anybody else even arrives! All our boats come equipped with Marine radios, canopies for shade, towels, bottled water, Fresh Fruits & Snacks, Oxygen and most importantly, professional PADI DiveMasters whose vast local experience guarantees you will have the best possible dive.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Cozumel has more than enough diving locations to explorer. Something for every level of experience. They will even pick you up from your hotel dock at no extra charge.

Most of the great diving locations are south of town and a large number of the resorts are also to the south. So having a Dive Operator that will pick you up is a valuable plus......no cab fare, and if you travel with your equipments, less hauling involved. On 1 dive trip I started feeling a bit sea sick and chose not to dive the 2nd tank, the captain offered to take me back to the dock rather than allowing me to feel uncomfortable waiting the hour for the other divers to complete their 2nd dive.

The boat never had more than 6 diver's, so the experience was more personal (no cattle boat). The crew discusses the diving location options with the divers, and not only do they recommend the best spots for the weather and currents of the day, but offer an insight of what to expect to see and will let you know if it is likely to be "busy" with other tours as well, so the divers can decide what gives them the best experience for any given dive site, day or weather. Now I just need to go back and see the sites I ran out of time to see.

I definitely recommend Blue Magic for all of the above. They also offer training if you want to expand your knowledge.

1  Thank FireorIce

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Great first scuba experience for me and my wife. Very friendly and knowledgable staff helped make this one of the highlights of our vacation. Saw plenty of fish, moray eels and a barracuda. Would definitely recommend to anyone. Thanks Blue Magic Scuba!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have never done drift diving before and had the wonderful luck of diving with Blue Magic Scuba
In Cozumel last week. The staff were fun and knowledgeable about the dive sites and the sea life we were going to encounter . They guided us to the best places to dive for the weather conditions and where we could enjoy the amazing reefs or walls safely.
The night dives are not to be missed . What a treat to see creatures that only come out at night walking or swimming along the ocean floor . Not to mention "Lolita" a very very large moray eel that hangs out in a small cave!!
While there I took my advanced open water course with this company and learned more about buoyancy control than I ever expected (gotta have it with drift diving for sure) .
This company works as a team from boat captains to dive instructors so everyone has the best experience .

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

My buddy and I spent 2 weeks diving with Blue magic Scuba, and had an excellent time. They offer 2-tank morning dives plus 2-tank afternoon dives, so you can easily do 4 dives per day (5 when they go night diving). We dove mostly with Pumba as DM, very experienced and has a great eye for finding wildlife. Our dive groups were always small. Dive sites were varied and excellent! The shop took care of everything for us - a great experience and would definitely recommend diving with them!

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I highly recommend Blue Magic Scuba. After finishing my course work and confined water at home I completed my Open Water Certification with Santos and Pumba at BMS. Everyone at the shop was well informed, friendly and helpful. They addressed all of my questions. They are safe, educated, professional and the equipment was all in top condition. The groups for diving that I went on were no more than 8 divers max and the diving in Cozumel was beautiful. I highly recommend using Blue Magic Scuba. I had a wonderful time diving with Blue Magic Scuba. I may even come back despite the long distance from home!