“Alaways good and always reliable...”
Review of Blue Magic Scuba

Blue Magic Scuba
More attraction details
Owner description: Blue Magic Scuba provides their guests with a unique “Valet” dive experience. We will set-up your equipment, help you gear-up and when the dives are over, we take it to our shop and rinse, dry and prepare it for the next day’s dive, leaving you to enjoy the rest of your day hassle free!! Blue Magic Scuba is A PADI 5 Star Dive Resort, one of very few shops on the island to receive this prestigious designation. A true, “Personal Valet Dive Experience”Our fast, comfortable boats get you to the best reefs quickly and comfortably, reefs rarely visited and wonderfully packed with life and unique corals and rock formations. Many times we finish our 1st dive and are on our way to our 2nd dive before anybody else even arrives! All our boats come equipped with Marine radios, canopies for shade, towels, bottled water, Fresh Fruits & Snacks, Oxygen and most importantly, professional PADI DiveMasters whose vast local experience guarantees you will have the best possible dive.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Orange County, CA
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 112 helpful votes
“Alaways good and always reliable...”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Yuval is a good owner and one who attends to all details. Pumba is the divemaster of choice for all levels of experience. Blue Magic is a great dive operation that always does a great job and makes sure your trip goes well and good times are had by all. Safe, experienced, and on time...what more can you ask.

Would recommend to all.

Visited October 2012

• Hebrew first
San Diego, California
“Great Experience with Blue Magic”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

My fiance is an avid diver, and I was more than nervous to jump into the open water - but the group at Blue Magic Scuba made the experience wonderful! I did the open water course with Santos and whatever worries I had just vanished once we started. He really tailored the course to you and by the time I finished my first dive I didn't want to get out of the water. For my last two dives, I went with my fiance on one of their boats. Their boats were fast and the ride didn't take long. We got to the dive site early and I can't say enough about how much they took care of us. It was such an amazing experience and the dive master pointed out the coolest stuff - sea turtles, sharks, and an eel. I wouldn't have seen those on my own. They also gave us fresh fruit and cold water between dives. I can't see why you would go anywhere else. We can't wait to go back!

Visited September 2012
“The "Go To" Dive Shop in Cozumel”
Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

My daughters and granddaughter and I had our "first Annual All Girls Dive trip" in July and although I've been diving with Blue Magic Scuba for years I'm always amazed at how seamless they make our trip. Jorge arranges just about anything you might need or want to do on your trip. UV, the owner provides probably the fastest dive boats on the island so you don't spend your time getting there, and he's very knowledgeable about diving, Blue Magic has certified 4 of my grandkids and I knew they were in competent hands. The boat crew, Pumba and Edgar know exactly where to set you down on the reef so you spend your time seeing instead of swimming, Pumba knows the reefs so well, that he always finds the most amazing reef life to see.. Just can't say enough good things, and I can't wait to get back there

“Fun and safe”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I had a super time diving with Blue Magic in July this summer. The instructors are fun, check in on their group regularly, and get you the most bottom time possible. They're also great about finding stuff and pointing it out...seriously, how do you see a sea horse that's trying to hide? Still, it had been a while since my last dive, so I didn't realize all this was going beyond normal dive shop behavior until I dove with another shop later in the week.

I did the advanced open water PADI cert my first couple days, then various other dives throughout the week. Money is better spent on diving than certifications...the certification is expensive and the buoyancy and nav dives aren't too interesting. Although people seem to have various views of the wreck dive, I thought it was awesome, as were the night dives off the boat (night shore dive, maybe not so much).

Anyway, the instructors, owners and other clients at the shop were all great to hang out with both during the dives and afterward. I'll head back for sure next time I'm in Cozumel.

Visited July 2012
tel aviv
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best place to scub”
Reviewed September 19, 2012 via mobile

Just finished a dive with Mario - very much recommended. Great personal with a good vibe
Pro in all standards