We booked a package which included diving with Dive Paradise. We chose the upgraded room on the first floor. It was very spacious and kept very clean. The bed was fine, and the air conditioning worked great. We ate breakfast in the little restaurant. The food was pretty good though a little expensive. Loved how beautiful the grounds were. The diving was just across the street. The restaurants in the area were very good. The employees were very helpful. I would stay here again. Loved how peaceful it was!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villablanca Garden Beach is a beachfront hotel located approximately 5 miles from Cozumel Airport and two miles from town, right in front of Villablanca Reef and Wall (great for snorkeling and diving).Our exclusive property includes 50 rooms and suites, two villas and a Pent-House, all units are equipped with A/C, ceiling fan, refrigerator, satellite TV, telephone and sunken tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Villablanca Garden Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villablanca Garden Beach Cozumel
- Hotel Villablanca Garden Beach