First trip to Cozumel was perfect. The Villablanca was a great find. A nice quiet, friendly hotel with great food and great service. Perfect location outside of the main city and is an easy walk too all of the fun spots. The room was great, bed was comfortable and the size was perfect. Bring your own bar of soap though. The downside is that the water in the shower and sink was salty, there was a large water bottle in the room that they will refill in the office. We went to the grocery store right before the main city and just bought water for the room and to take with us. The bottom line-Had a great time and stayed at a great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villablanca Garden Beach is a beachfront hotel located approximately 5 miles from Cozumel Airport and two miles from town, right in front of Villablanca Reef and Wall (great for snorkeling and diving).Our exclusive property includes 50 rooms and suites, two villas and a Pent-House, all units are equipped with A/C, ceiling fan, refrigerator, satellite TV, telephone and sunken tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Villablanca Garden Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villablanca Garden Beach Cozumel
- Hotel Villablanca Garden Beach