Not sure of our arrival time and didn't want to spend the money the first night for all inclusive, so we tried this place. Not a bad decision. The room was huge and opened to the courtyard and hot tub area. We were near the street so it was a bit noisy. Also, our room key never worked, the battery in the reading device needed changing, so we had to be let in to our room every time. Wifi was nice and strong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villablanca Garden Beach is a beachfront hotel located approximately 5 miles from Cozumel Airport and two miles from town, right in front of Villablanca Reef and Wall (great for snorkeling and diving).Our exclusive property includes 50 rooms and suites, two villas and a Pent-House, all units are equipped with A/C, ceiling fan, refrigerator, satellite TV, telephone and sunken tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Villablanca Garden Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villablanca Garden Beach Cozumel
- Hotel Villablanca Garden Beach