I was more than happy with this hotel. It was inexpensive, and yet the room was large, all marble (bathroom too!), with a very comfortable king-sized bed. The rooms overlook a garden and pool area. There is an on-site restaurant run by Arturo, who will bend over backwards to make and serve you the best he can from what he has. It is always fresh and clean. The hotel staff helped me secure bicyles from a very honest and helpful dealer. Everyone there was exceptionally gracious. We felt very safe, happy, comfortable, at home. It is close to diving and snorkeling as opposed to downtown or the resorts - so there is more of an old-town feel. If you book by Trip Advisor or Expedia, they give you a free upgrade next trip - which i guess means kitchen. We had a refrigerator and microwave option. I was delighted and suggest to anyone who doesn't want or can't afford a high end resort. : ) We used the bikes to get to snorkeling locations and that was great. To get to the hotel, it was $7 US from the ferry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villablanca Garden Beach is a beachfront hotel located approximately 5 miles from Cozumel Airport and two miles from town, right in front of Villablanca Reef and Wall (great for snorkeling and diving).Our exclusive property includes 50 rooms and suites, two villas and a Pent-House, all units are equipped with A/C, ceiling fan, refrigerator, satellite TV, telephone and sunken tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villablanca Garden Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villablanca Garden Beach Cozumel
- Hotel Villablanca Garden Beach