The location is beautiful on the main road from town. This is an older hotel that is very well maintained, We had one of the nicer suites (S-22) with marble floors and tub/shower. There is a large hot tub and pool in the courtyard. They have a quaint little restaurant and bar and depending on what you pay, your breakfast is included. All the staff is very helpful especially the management. A large percentage of the guests stay at this hotel to go scuba diving. They put on their wet suit and walk across the street to the dive boat and off to the wild blue under.
They have their own wall diving site just seconds from their boat dock.
This is a great place to add to your adventure and romantic Holiday getaway list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villablanca Garden Beach is a beachfront hotel located approximately 5 miles from Cozumel Airport and two miles from town, right in front of Villablanca Reef and Wall (great for snorkeling and diving).Our exclusive property includes 50 rooms and suites, two villas and a Pent-House, all units are equipped with A/C, ceiling fan, refrigerator, satellite TV, telephone and sunken tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villablanca Garden Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villablanca Garden Beach Cozumel
- Hotel Villablanca Garden Beach