We loved the Coral Princess and will definitely go back! A great place for children. A nice, small, friendly hotel where everyone gets to know you by sight and by name. I really enjoyed it. The hotel
restaurant is great too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront resort located on the North side of Cozumel Island, just 10 minutes away from downtown. Hosting 148 bright and spacious rooms with wonderful landscapes, outlooking the beautiful Caribbean Sea or the exotic jungle. We are a Golf Inclusive Resort, our guests do not pay Green Fees at Cozumel Country Club. As we stand on top of coral reef formations, snorkeling and diving experiences are just one jump away. Prestigious Pepe Scuba Dive Shop is on-site, they offer instruction, certification, expeditions and gear rental. At our Restaurant and bars it's always a pleasure to savor Italian Chef Toni Parente's creations. Raúl and his team will alleviate all the tensions with their magical body therapies at Spa Coral. Our commitment with the community and the Planet makes us follow positive environmental practices and promote conservancy programs to reduce human impact. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Princess Hotel Cozumel
- Coral Princess Hotel And Resort