This was my first trip to Cozumel. Let's just say, coral princess was not exactly what I expected. I looked on the website to see if they offered wifi, which they did, but only in the lobby, pool area, and near the so called "beach" area. I was looking forward to being able to sit at the pool and utilize the pool bar, but unfortunately it was closed our entire stay. So was the jacuzzi. I felt like I was an average hotel rather than a resort. I did get to relax and spend time with my husband, but the resort was well below our expectations. We actually avoided the resort for that very reason. The service and food was awesome! Coral has a really great chef in the kitchen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront resort located on the North side of Cozumel Island, just 10 minutes walking distance away from downtown. Hosting 148 bright and spacious rooms with wonderful landscapes, oceanfront or jungle outlook balconies, merge you into nature. As we stand on top of coral reef formations, snorkeling and diving experiences are just one jump away with famous Frank, Abdias and Carlos from Pepe Scuba's dive shop. Buenaventura Terrasse Restaurant will offer a delightful breakfast, El Cayuco Bar refresh your sunny days, while K8 Karaoke Bar will keep you busy for a while. If you want to pamper yourself, Raul's magical hands will alleviate your stress at Spa Coral. Eco-friendly activities and efforts bring us all closer to create a balanced and harmonic ambiance. We are well known for a kind and friendly staff who will make almost anything to show we care about you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Princess Hotel And Resort
- Coral Princess Hotel Cozumel