Spent 2 weeks here , had a great time . My room was very clean the entire staff was very friendly and went out of their way to make my stay great . The food was good and not over priced the free breakfast was very good each morning . The motel is very laid back . Pepes dive shop is there which was great . My bill was as quoted to me earlier in the year . I'm not a time share member but I had a very time there .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront resort located on the North side of Cozumel Island, just 10 minutes walking distance away from downtown. Hosting 148 bright and spacious rooms with wonderful landscapes, oceanfront or jungle outlook balconies, merge you into nature. As we stand on top of coral reef formations, snorkeling and diving experiences are just one jump away with famous Frank, Abdias and Carlos from Pepe Scuba's dive shop. Buenaventura Terrasse Restaurant will offer a delightful breakfast, El Cayuco Bar refresh your sunny days, while K8 Karaoke Bar will keep you busy for a while. If you want to pamper yourself, Raul's magical hands will alleviate your stress at Spa Coral. Eco-friendly activities and efforts bring us all closer to create a balanced and harmonic ambiance. We are well known for a kind and friendly staff who will make almost anything to show we care about you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com, Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Princess Hotel And Resort
- Coral Princess Hotel Cozumel