Pepe Scuba - the on site dive shop is great if you are an experienced diver, they will take you to the north end sites like Barracuda, San Juan and Cantarel. The breakfast included is simple but nice but I really enjoyed the Chilaquiles. The current in front of the hotel was a bit too strong to snorkel very far. The hotel was clean and well kept. If you can get a good discount on the posted rate I would not hesitate to return. WiFi was no good in the room -had to go to the balcony or lobby for a signal and it was really slow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront resort located on the North side of Cozumel Island, just 10 minutes away from downtown. Hosting 148 bright and spacious rooms with wonderful landscapes, outlooking the beautiful Caribbean Sea or the exotic jungle. We are a Golf Inclusive Resort, our guests do not pay Green Fees at Cozumel Country Club. As we stand on top of coral reef formations, snorkeling and diving experiences are just one jump away. Prestigious Pepe Scuba Dive Shop is on-site, they offer instruction, certification, expeditions and gear rental. At our Restaurant and bars it's always a pleasure to savor Italian Chef Toni Parente's creations. Raúl and his team will alleviate all the tensions with their magical body therapies at Spa Coral. Our commitment with the community and the Planet makes us follow positive environmental practices and promote conservancy programs to reduce human impact. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Princess Hotel Cozumel
- Coral Princess Hotel And Resort