We would highly recommend Coral Princess Hotel & Resort for anyone going to the beautiful island of Cozumel.
The LOCATION is perfect ~ just close enough to town, but just far enough away!
All around Cozumel, the Caribbean Sea glitters a hundred shades of blue and this is exactly what you will see and enjoy with your amazing oceanfront VIEWS from either your room balcony or around the pool/bar area. The magnificent sunsets ~ rock!
The Coral Princess is an older hotel. Our one bedroom suite was large, well-equipped, comfortable and clean ~ the housekeeping spotless. Gilda and Edith you are both excellent at your positions and for that we thank you! Great towel-art ~ everyday!
The staff are incredibly friendly (like family) wonderful and accommodating. Ask for anything (organized our Kaokao Chocolate Tour) (over night sewing repair on our leather bag) and they are right there to assist you. Exceptional service from: Jaime & Cornelio. Leandro, Mario & Himi always, always served those hamburgesa's & cerveza's with a smile and an ownership. Lorenzo aka 'Rooster' you have been given a true gift with your singing voice!
Our concierge PEDRO ~ you da man, our friend! You are simply amazing for EVERYTHING you can and will do.
With ocean right at your doorstep you can safely swim or snorkel right in front. We choose to do a shore dive ~ that was cool! Pepe's dive shop will look after perfectly for all your spectacular reef diving needs.
We appreciate the service and conversations we had with all of you. We sincerely hope the Corporate people of the Coral Princess reads our review and recognizes your dedication to provide such excellent customer service and they will work to continue to maintain and repair ALL areas (hot-tub, swim-up bar) of the Coral Princess ~ A Little Piece of Heaven on Earth ~
Thank you for sharing your beautiful country with us. We look forward to a return visit. Randy & Debra
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront resort located on the North side of Cozumel Island, just 10 minutes walking distance away from downtown. Hosting 148 bright and spacious rooms with wonderful landscapes, oceanfront or jungle outlook balconies, merge you into nature. As we stand on top of coral reef formations, snorkeling and diving experiences are just one jump away with famous Frank, Abdias and Carlos from Pepe Scuba's dive shop. Buenaventura Terrasse Restaurant will offer a delightful breakfast, El Cayuco Bar refresh your sunny days, while K8 Karaoke Bar will keep you busy for a while. If you want to pamper yourself, Raul's magical hands will alleviate your stress at Spa Coral. Eco-friendly activities and efforts bring us all closer to create a balanced and harmonic ambiance. We are well known for a kind and friendly staff who will make almost anything to show we care about you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Princess Hotel And Resort
- Coral Princess Hotel Cozumel