Our second visit and we are ready to go back. Not the fanciest or most up to date in decor but the it's clean and comfortable. The friendly staff, many of whom remembered us make this a great place to stay. They do need to get the poolside bar up and running again but they did a good job of waiting on outside sunbathers anyway. We'll be back as soon as we can!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront resort located on the North side of Cozumel Island, just 10 minutes walking distance away from downtown. Hosting 148 bright and spacious rooms with wonderful landscapes, oceanfront or jungle outlook balconies, merge you into nature. As we stand on top of coral reef formations, snorkeling and diving experiences are just one jump away with famous Frank, Abdias and Carlos from Pepe Scuba's dive shop. Buenaventura Terrasse Restaurant will offer a delightful breakfast, El Cayuco Bar refresh your sunny days, while K8 Karaoke Bar will keep you busy for a while. If you want to pamper yourself, Raul's magical hands will alleviate your stress at Spa Coral. Eco-friendly activities and efforts bring us all closer to create a balanced and harmonic ambiance. We are well known for a kind and friendly staff who will make almost anything to show we care about you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Princess Hotel Cozumel
- Coral Princess Hotel And Resort