“Great Place”

Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort
Ranked #9 of 53 Hotels in Cozumel
Reviewed June 9, 2013

This is a great hotel on the north end of the island. I have been staying there about every other year for the last 13 years. The restaurant is very good. The staff makes you feel welcomed and at home. You don't need a car if you stay here as you can easiily catch a taxi to town and it is reasonable in price or you can stroll into town if you don't mind a long walk. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for the ocean view. It is great and they do have rooms that don't have the ocean view.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Jo Ann C
JOSE ANTONIO R, Gerente at Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Dear Guest,

I hope you are well, and thank you for taking the time to write your comment on TripAdvisor. I am very glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us at Coral Princess Hotel & Resort, furthermore your loyalty with us year after year, I certainly know my colleagues will be equally pleased to know their efforts are making a memorable stay for you.

I hope to see you soon at this wonderful island and, in your home away from home: Coral Princess.

BEST REGARDS
JOSE ANTONIO RICO

Write a ReviewReviews (1,170)

Reviewed June 7, 2013

We have stayed at the Coral Princess. The view and the snorkeling are some of the best in the world! If you are expecting a five star room though, you need to lower your expectations. The accommodations are ok though for my wife since we go for the diving. The price is right for a nights stay, based on the overall package. Te bar food is good. Jaime, the Lead Bellman, is a tremendous employee and very helpful on helping to serve Concierge duties too.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Brent,

I hope you are well and thank you for taking the time to write your comment on TripAdvisor, it is of us an excellent tool to keep improving. On the other hand, I am pleased that you have enjoyed you stay with us at Coral Princess Hotel & Resort, and you consider the snorkel and Cozumel ocean views as one of the best on the world, by the way I am totally agree with you.

I look forward to seeing you soon.

Have an excellent day
Antonio Rico

Reviewed June 4, 2013

So glad we picked the Coral Princess. It is away from the hustle & bustle, but close enough to walk into town. The snorkeling is great, you just jump into the ocean from the small dock. Rooms are clean, fluffy towels and very comfortable beds. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful with anything you might need. Meals at the hotel were pricey, but we only ate one meal there during our week's stay. We would walk to town in the early evening, have dinner and then stroll to Mega, the large supermarket. We would buy something there to have for lunch the next day, and then take a cab ($6) back to the hotel. The rooms all have a fridge, and most have kitchenettes. There are no restaurants or shops right around the hotel, but if you don't mind a 30 min walk, you can easily reach the town center and/or cabs are always available.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank doragil30
JOSE ANTONIO R, Gerente at Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Dear Guest:

I hope you are well, and thank you very much for taking the time to write your review on TripAdvisor, I am very glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us at Coral Princess Hotel & Resort.

If there's anything else you need for the next time you come to Cozumel, feel free to contact me, I will feel very pleasant to attend you.

I look forward to seeing you soon, Have a wonderful day!

BEST REGARDS,

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Just went to coral for about the 20th time. Staff as always friendly and helpful. The closeness to the water is second to none . Food was good and he party night was fun. We are a family of all ages. All had a great Tim

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

I hope you are well and thank you for taking the time to write your comment on TripAdvisor. I am very glad that year after year, you stay with us at Coral Princess Hotel & Resort. Sincerely I hope to see you soon.

In name of all Coral Princess staff, we wish you a wonderful day!
Antonio Rico

Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

This hotel sits on a beautiful sea wall with great snorkeling right out front. Turquoise has a new meaning when looking at the water from our room. We didn't spend too much time during the day at the hotel because we spent most days exploring Cozumel's beautiful reefs and beaches and every day coming back to a clean bright white room. Every Monday they have a live band with buffet that was fun. The only faults I can pick are the rooms are small and the toilets don't flush with toilet paper. Other than that, it is truly paradise found.

• Stayed: May 2013
JOSE ANTONIO R, Gerente at Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2013

Dear Chris:

I hope to see you soon on this beautiful island, to keep enjoying the wonderful reefs of Cozumel Island.

Have a fantastic day!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is one of the finest hotels I have stayed in in Mexico. From the incredible views from my room (ocean view) to the great breakfast to awesome snorkelling, I can't say I've had a better time for the price. The staff is very helpful and friendly and want to make sure you are enjoying yourself, especially on their man-made beach where they will make sure you have everything you need... DRINKS! If I had anything to say against the hotel is noise ... they had a private function on their property while I was there into the wee hours (and I've read about issues in the past) but HEY, I ALWAYS travel with earplugs so for me there was issue. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I suggest a 1 bedroom suite where you get a full kitchen and eating area, with the ocean view. This...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank lmactraveller

Dear Guest:

I hope you are well and thank you for taking the time to write your comment on TripAdvisor about our service. It's for me, a really joy, that you have enjoyed your stay with us at Coral Princess Hotel & Resort.

I look forward to seeing you soon again in this beautiful island.

Wish you a wonderful day

Reviewed May 27, 2013

.hotel offers spectacular views. the food was very good.it is not too crowded. the staff was good. the snorkeling was excellent. it is a man made beach but functional. the hotel is close to town. there are a variety of rooms. they are very clean. if you are looking for a mega resort this is definitely not your place. if you are looking for a great place to unwind and feel comfortable then this is your place. the wifi in the rooms was not working when we went.

Room Tip: try to get the 9th floor. the higher up the more spectacular the view
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank aloysius1028

Dear Guest:

Thank you very much for your review on TripAdvisor, I am very glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us at Coral Princess Hotel & Resort.I apologize for the inconvenience of the wifi, we already fix it and now is working excellent.

I look forward to seeing you soon on this beautiful island. I hope you are well and thanks again for your comment and for recommend us.

Have a great day!