Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort
Suites Bahia(Cozumel)
  • Pool
  • Pool
1,186 results
All reviewspepe scubajungle viewfishman made beachbedroom suiteswim up barsandy areatime sharebreakfast was includedthe north endhome away from homescuba shopdive resorta short taxi rideinfinity poolocean frontwalk into town
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

We decided to eat here the last day of our trip and the service was terrible. It was impossible to get anyone's attention. Then we got the bill and we were charged more than the price on the menu. Maybe they treat hotel guests better, but walk ins are not treated well.

• Stayed: March 2013
4  Thank l0ve2travel2sun
JOSE ANTONIO R, Gerente at Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Good afternoon:

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor, its for us an excellent tool to keep improvement. Please if you can give us more information about this situation, we need to know: which was the waiter who treated you? When and at what time? and the dishes you order. Also we want you to know that, the special dishes late a little bit longer than usual dishes, because they need more time to cook .

We sincerely hope you will consider eat with us again so that we can demonstrate the level of service that we are known for.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

We booked this hotel on Hotwire and it said that the room will include free daily breakfast and king-size bed. When we got to the hotel they told us that the king size bed is not available with the view we booked, they only have two separate double beds with the view we booked, which they knew we are not taking it being a couple! They said only king bed available with ocean view and that has to be an upgrade for more price. Any hotel would give you the free upgrade, who guaranteed a room which you paid for, but not available upon arrival. Not this hotel! They charged us another $100 for the upgraded room. The room itself was decent and clean.
Next morning we were ready for breakfast when they advised us that our price not include breakfast, even thou it said on Hotwire when I booked the hotel. So extra $160 for one breakfast, which I got sick from!!! The in-room coffee is extra charge after the first one!!!
The free wireless did not work during the day, only in the evening, I was able to get on it about twice in our 6 day stay for 5 minutes, because than it dropped.
My husband left his sunglasses upon leaving in the bathroom and called the hotel, when we got home. They advised us to send them a credit card down there (not the number of the card, the physical credit card) to charge the shipping cost on! Very professional! Who knows what else would end up on charges! If you ready for hidden charges and pay a lot for a poor hotel with terrible customer service I would recommend it! Ah, and be aware of the Timeshare program they offer!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Soma888

Dear guest:

Thank you so much for your review on TripAdvisor, it is for us an excellent tool to keep improvement. Please if you can give us more information about your "booked confirmation" feel in confident to send us at socialmedia@coralprincess.com, because the rate of the Jungle View room in Hotwire don´t include breakfast and you can only reserve a Jungle View with King Size bed by a special request.

I already talked with the recepcionist about the sunglasses problem, and to send you the sunglasses at your home, we need a copy of your credit card via email, just for verification.

We sincerely hope you will consider staying with us again so that we can demonstrate the level of service that we are known for. If you do plan to be in the area again, please contact me directly by asking for the general manager and I will personally oversee your stay.

Best wishes

Reviewed March 12, 2013

My husband & I have traveled to Cozumel several times, staying south of the city. This time I searched as many travel sites as possible as the 3 hotels we have used in the past all had "bad beds" (so hard my arms fall asleep). I didn't really find much regarding hotel beds so I decided to post this.
We stayed at the Coral Princess Hotel north of San Miguel, Cozumel. I inquired on arrival if the hotel was fairly new as everything looked very nice. Actually it's 17 years old but was re-done after the hurricane.
We had a room with a balcony and king size bed. We don't ask for much and felt that everything was very clean and kept up. The bed actually was GREAT!
Every morning I would sit on the balcony and enjoy the sunrise and watching the cruise ships coming in.
Hotel restaurant has an addiquite breakfast but dinner was fabulous. Lorenzo & Leandro are so very helpful and friendly. Actually all the staff went out of their way to ask us if we needed anything and what they could do to be of service.
I have found the hotel we will be staying at from now on in Cozumel. The snorkeling off the beach area is great also.

Room Tip: From what I gather all the rooms face the ocean but maybe next time we will get a balcony that can accommodate a table and chairs.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
JOSE ANTONIO R, Gerente at Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Dear guest:

In name of all Coral Princess Staff we would like to thank you for your review on TripAdvisor, it is for us an excellent tool to listen our guest and keep improving. I am really happy that you are considering forward Coral Princess as your home in Cozumel. Wish you an excellent day and hope to see you soon at this beautiful island.

BEST WISHES

Reviewed March 12, 2013

We stayed here from 02/18/13 to 02/28/13 and had a great time. I had been looking at a few other hotels but ran across a great deal on the one bedroom suite. Im so glad we picked this place. Upon arrival I had left my jacket in the back of the shuttle van. All of my id and credit card were in there. I was freaking out but Jaime said he would take care of it and in about 20 min he had my jacket and everything else back. A big thank you for you Jaime your the man. Our room was on the 8th floor with a nice balcony and the views were awesome Our room came with breakfast and the food was excellent. All the food in the restaurant was very good but . The rooms and building and are kept spotless. The happy hour everyday was a blast. Two nights we were there they has bar b q and live music. The pool area and sandy beach area was just great. You can snorkel right there at the hotel. There is plenty of fish and coral to look at. You can rent snorkel for 10 dollars for 24 hrs from pepe scuba and dive shop right on the property. They are a great bunch of guys and will take good care of you. The employees of this resort are the ones who make it so great and I want to thank Miguel, Angel, Himi, Leandro, Jaime, Juan, Lorenzo, Jorge, Eli, Eduardo, Jose ( The Captain ), Pedro and Cornelio. I know I have missed some people and I thank you also. You all made this a fantastic vacation and would recommend the Coral Princes Hotel and Resort to anybody heading to Cozumel. Here is a link to all the pics and video of the hotel. Thanks again for making a great vacation. John and Linda from Arkansas.

Room Tip: The higher floors have great views
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mellow60

Dear John:

In name of all Coral Princess staff we would like to thank you for your comment on TripAdvisor, and for the amazing videos you post on your Youtube Channel, I already see it , looks great. Thanks to share with your friends your holidays on Cozumel at Coral Princess. If you need something special for your holidays, no doubt to ask me via facebook,online or telephone.By the way, I will say Jaime he did a great job with your jacket, id and wallet.
Have an excellent day John, say Hi to Linda in name of all Coral Princess staff.

Wish you the best, hope to see you soon at this gorgeous island.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

This was our third trip to the Coral Princess. We love the view from our balcony, and we can snorkel from the hotel. The friendly staff are helpful and efficient; they keep the resort clean. The restaurant is terrific; there was live music on the outside patio two nights (that ended by 7 PM). There are plenty of places to lounge on the beach. Our room was clean with its own refrigerator. We can't wait to go again in 2014!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
JOSE ANTONIO R, Gerente at Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Dear Ron:

In name of all Coral Princess staff we would like to thank you for your review on TripAdvisor, we are very glad that you have enjoy your stay in Cozumel island at Coral Princess Hotel & Resort. Wish you an excellent day and hope to see you soon at this beautiful island. You can still in touch with us via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest.

BEST WISHES