We have stayed at the Coral Princess about a dozen times. We love the hotel and staff. Everyone is helpful and friendly. Some of the staff remembers us from year to year. The only down side is the restaurant. The food could be better and the staff is either understaffed or slow. However, this doesn't keep us from returning to the hotel. The hotel is a nice walk or short taxi ride to town. There are many restaurants to choose from in town. The hotel has been investing in itself over the past several years and the rooms are very nice, especially the one, or more, bedroom(s). The pool has also been heated the last couple of years, which is an improvement over the years it wasn't heated and you couldn't go in because it was so cold.
We love the size, quietness, and casualness of the hotel. This is not the hotel to go to if you are looking for a party, which is something we love. We've met many really nice people at the hotel and have enjoyed visiting with them. Some we see year to year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront resort located on the North side of Cozumel Island, just 10 minutes away from downtown. Hosting 148 bright and spacious rooms with wonderful landscapes, outlooking the beautiful Caribbean Sea or the exotic jungle. We are a Golf Inclusive Resort, our guests do not pay Green Fees at Cozumel Country Club. As we stand on top of coral reef formations, snorkeling and diving experiences are just one jump away. Prestigious Pepe Scuba Dive Shop is on-site, they offer instruction, certification, expeditions and gear rental. At our Restaurant and bars it's always a pleasure to savor Italian Chef Toni Parente's creations. Raúl and his team will alleviate all the tensions with their magical body therapies at Spa Coral. Our commitment with the community and the Planet makes us follow positive environmental practices and promote conservancy programs to reduce human impact. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Princess Hotel Cozumel
- Coral Princess Hotel And Resort