We stayed here in December 2012 and everything about this resort is great except you have to ask for an oceanview room guaranteed before you book and pay. We did not get that, and we were on the jungle side, which wasn't bad, it was just that we wanted an oceanview room and there was no way to get one from the front desk, even if we offered to pay more money. The restaurant is great but a bit pricey, the beach is lovely and the snorkelling is nice. The hot tub did not work at all so don't expect it to work because it did not work the week before either. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Close to town (15 minute walk) and near the airport. Free wifi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort is the perfect place in Cozumel Island for a true getaway. We are a European Plan Hotel on the north side of the Island, away from the hustle of cruise ship tourism, but close enough to San Miguel town to eat, drink, shop, and dance whenever you want. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Princess Hotel Cozumel
- Coral Princess Hotel And Resort