We;ve stayed here at least 6 times in the last 20 years. We love the service we get from the staff, the cleanliness of the rooms, and the convenience of snorkeling. The location about 1.5 miles from town makes it a nice walk, or a short taxi ride. It's well away from the cruise ship bustle at the other end of town. The reef at the hotel took a real hit in the last hurricane, but it's coming back! More coral and fish this year than last.
Food at the restaurant is good, reasonably priced, and the staff took good care of us.
Anytime we asked for assistance with travel plans, tours, rentals etc, or just questions about what we saw around us--we got lots of help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort is the perfect place in Cozumel Island for a true getaway. We are a European Plan Hotel on the north side of the Island, away from the hustle of cruise ship tourism, but close enough to San Miguel town to eat, drink, shop, and dance whenever you want. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Princess Hotel Cozumel
- Coral Princess Hotel And Resort