The Coral Princess is a smaller (about the size of a US hotel) quiet resort. It is the first resort in the Northern zone (north of the airport). This is a good thing as the cruise ships come in on the southern end and there were as many as 6 ships in each day. If you are looking for night-life or activities this isn't your resort. There is one resturant and one bar, plus the pool side bar during the day. The Coral Princess is a nice 2 mile walk to town along a well traveled paved walk way. We often walked in the late afternoon and then back after dinner. Most of the cruise ships leave at 5 so late afternoon is the time to head to town. Lots of great dining opportunities. Of couse a taxi can always take you to town for about $6. We rented a scooter for 2 days ($30/day) and toured the island. All the locals seem to travel by scooter, you'll see a whole family on one.
There is a great scuba shop, Pepe's Scuba, on site that uses small boats, not the big diving barges that I hate. They have all the equipment and good dive masters. Will even give you a refresher course if needed. You can dive or snorkle right in front of the resort, plenty of colorful fish. There isn't a beach, so you go off the dock into deep water. There is a sandy area for relaxing and sunning between the pools and the seawall. Never had to fight for a beach chair like at the larger resorts. Could always find some chairs open when ever we went down. There is also a spa on site it you desire a relaxing massage or your nails done.
The bellman will offer to bring you a 20 liter water bottle for $7, get it. We went through ours in a week, used it to fill our water bottles plus in room use.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront resort located on the North side of Cozumel Island, just 10 minutes walking distance away from downtown. Hosting 148 bright and spacious rooms with wonderful landscapes, oceanfront or jungle outlook balconies, merge you into nature. As we stand on top of coral reef formations, snorkeling and diving experiences are just one jump away with famous Frank, Abdias and Carlos from Pepe Scuba's dive shop. Buenaventura Terrasse Restaurant will offer a delightful breakfast, El Cayuco Bar refresh your sunny days, while K8 Karaoke Bar will keep you busy for a while. If you want to pamper yourself, Raul's magical hands will alleviate your stress at Spa Coral. Eco-friendly activities and efforts bring us all closer to create a balanced and harmonic ambiance. We are well known for a kind and friendly staff who will make almost anything to show we care about you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Princess Hotel And Resort
- Coral Princess Hotel Cozumel