Pros: *location-very close to the airport and downtown
* great view of the ocean-assuming you get an oceanfront room
* breakfast is included and the staff is great
* clean rooms
* swim up bar
Cons: * rooms are old and small-we got an ocean front studio room. ONLY rooms with NO BALCONY. No refrigerator; just a coffee pot.
* Lots of fees not included in the cost of the room.
* no real beach. There's a ladder you can climb down to swim into the ocean, but if you're looking for a walk on the beach, you're out of luck.
Not a bad place for the price, but I would choose elsewhere for my next trip to Cozumel to make the trip more special. It's more like a Best Western than a Hilton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort is the perfect place in Cozumel Island for a true getaway. We are a European Plan Hotel on the north side of the Island, away from the hustle of cruise ship tourism, but close enough to San Miguel town to eat, drink, shop, and dance whenever you want. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Princess Hotel Cozumel
- Coral Princess Hotel And Resort