Pros: *location-very close to the airport and downtown
* great view of the ocean-assuming you get an oceanfront room
* breakfast is included and the staff is great
* clean rooms
* swim up bar
Cons: * rooms are old and small-we got an ocean front studio room. ONLY rooms with NO BALCONY. No refrigerator; just a coffee pot.
* Lots of fees not included in the cost of the room.
* no real beach. There's a ladder you can climb down to swim into the ocean, but if you're looking for a walk on the beach, you're out of luck.
Not a bad place for the price, but I would choose elsewhere for my next trip to Cozumel to make the trip more special. It's more like a Best Western than a Hilton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront resort located on the North side of Cozumel Island, just 10 minutes walking distance away from downtown. Hosting 148 bright and spacious rooms with wonderful landscapes, oceanfront or jungle outlook balconies, merge you into nature. As we stand on top of coral reef formations, snorkeling and diving experiences are just one jump away with famous Frank, Abdias and Carlos from Pepe Scuba's dive shop. Buenaventura Terrasse Restaurant will offer a delightful breakfast, El Cayuco Bar refresh your sunny days, while K8 Karaoke Bar will keep you busy for a while. If you want to pamper yourself, Raul's magical hands will alleviate your stress at Spa Coral. Eco-friendly activities and efforts bring us all closer to create a balanced and harmonic ambiance. We are well known for a kind and friendly staff who will make almost anything to show we care about you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Orbitz so you can book your Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Princess Hotel And Resort
- Coral Princess Hotel Cozumel