“Relaxing enjoyable day”

and up
Cozumel Private Luxury Catamaran
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Escape to a gorgeous secluded island. A beach paradise, known as Passion Island, the perfect place to relax and enjoy the Caribbean at its best! Just 15 minutes away from downtown, once in paradise you are invited to submerge yourself in a world of palm trees, hammocks, lounge beds, picnic tables and beach games. All age activities. Buffet lunch and open bar complementary.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“Relaxing enjoyable day”
Reviewed November 9, 2010

Wonderful place to unwind after scuba diving for a few days. Quiet tranquil island with plenty of room. Very tranquil with incredible service. Hosts Aida and Elias are wonderful and accomodating. Excellent hospitality. We will definitely be back on ur next trip to Cozumel.

2 Thank bsheehy

Baltimore, Maryland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“My favorite part of the cruise!!”
Reviewed October 11, 2010

I really enjoyed the time we spent on " Isla de Pasion" aka Passion Island! Where do I start! One thing that was very convenient was that this was offered as an excursion through our Carnival Cruise. We decided last minute to take this excursion and bought it the same morning that we arrived to Cozumel on our cruise ship. The island does have a website where you can buy the tickets online but I was skeptical of providing them with my credit card information.

The trip was a great experience. The adventure begins when you board the speed boat that takes you to the island. It is about a 30 minute ride and trust me you will get soaked! It was very fun and the boat drivers are very funny and entertaining!

The Mexican buffet lunch that was offered was very good! And the open bar was a plus too. There are also kayaks, mats to float on the water and sand buckets for the kids to play with that are included in the price of the attraction. They have some gift shops and a massage station (massages are not included in the entrance fee).

I loved the beach!! The white sands and turquoise water are to dye for!! I would definitely go back! Oh and not to mention there were only 40 people on the island that day! It was awesome and super relaxing!

2 Thank rp53
Naperville, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Absolutely beautiful!! Twister was soooooo much fun.”
Reviewed October 7, 2010

This summer July 2010 we went to carnival cruise and took twister ride excursion to Isla de pasion island. In whole cruise this was the bestet experience we had. Twister ride was so much fun. Even they did so many 360 turn as per our request. When we got to the island, we were met by our hosts for the day. There were only few people on beach. Pretty much it was private island. We really loved a water trampoline. The water and beach were beautiful. They buffet which had lots of delicious items but we were vegetarian so couldn't eat everything. Guacamole and chips was best...we ate lot. They also offered massages on the beach They also gave us each a 5 minute free massage when we got to the beach. We also played water balloon game. Back on the Twister to go back to port, some more spins and back to Cozumel.

I will definitely recommend to everyone.

1 Thank bmunzani
Walnut Creek, California
“Absolutely gorgeous!!”
Reviewed September 14, 2010

Isla de Pasion was one of the best parts of our cruise :)

By day 6 of our cruise, we were in dire need of some rest and relaxation. Isla de Pasion was that and more. As the other reviewers mentioned, the ride out, hosted by Santiago and George was awesome! The "twists" were super rad and even my husband, the speed demon, found it exhilarating! How fun!

When we got there, the island was absolutely beautiful. The beach was beautifully groomed, the palm trees perfect, food wonderful, and open bar accomodating and fabulous. There were an array of mixed drinks available, but for those who like their rum with a wedge of lime, they can do that too! Tip the bar tender and food prep guys.., they deserve it.

Aida ("La Chiquita Bonita") was an awesome host. Very funny, very sweet, and so accomodating.

As a tip, I would definitely recommend the beach massage for extra $$. My husband is way not the kind of guy who likes any kind of pampering, but after a few drinks was easy to talk into a massage. My only regret is not getting it sooner and getting a longer one. It was a great massage, so relaxing by the beach, and had my hubby raving about it.

All in all, totally worth it!

2 Thank nayg83
Valdosta, Georgia, USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Isla Pasion...a little piece of Heaven!”
Reviewed September 11, 2010

I went to Isla Pasion with my husband and another couple. We are early 30's. We were traveling on the Carnival Inspiration and had a stop in Cozumel. We did not book through the cruise ship. We booked through www.cozumelwatersports.com and were very pleased with their service as well. There were some changes in our ships itinerary and they allowed us to make changes with no problem over the phone.

The trip to the island was a little scary as we had to travel down a desolate dirt road for about 15 minutes and then arrived at a small pier with a few small boats. However, that was the ONLY less than perfect thing that we experienced the whole trip!

When we arrived on the island, we were greeted by Ms. Ida and she showed and told us everything we needed to know. She constantly reminded us that we were "with her" and she would take care of us. :) Everyone on the island was very nice and there weren't too many people either, which was great (-+50). The open buffet was great! the sand was white, the water was clear......4 hours was wayyyyy too short of a stay. My husband and I will definitely be returning to our little piece of paradise!! Highly recommend the trip for anyone!

2 Thank kennsangel