“Private island, private group”
Review of Isla Pasion

Holbox Island Tour from Playa del Carmen
Ranked #14 of 158 things to do in Cozumel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Escape to a gorgeous secluded island. A beach paradise, known as Passion Island, the perfect place to relax and enjoy the Caribbean at its best! Just 15 minutes away from downtown, once in paradise you are invited to submerge yourself in a world of palm trees, hammocks, lounge beds, picnic tables and beach games. All age activities. Buffet lunch and open bar complementary.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The island was available only for those from our nude cruise from a big cruise ship for one day only. Food, drinks (including beer and rum drinks) and trip out and back all part of the package. The time on the island was a little too short, but okay. Shaded and covered areas were available for the non-sun addicts. There are no additional fees beyond the tour booking.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Ill make this quick. I watched 30+ people jam onto a catamaran to go to an island off the cost of Cozumel off the Liberty of the seas. They had a great time. We took a speed boat and had an awesome time. Staff was great, clean, overall they were SAFE which being in a high powered boat in Mexico does run through your mind. People made sure we had fun.

The island was the most beautiful tropical scene I have ever seen. The staff on the island was great! Our guide checked on us the whole time. The guys running the bar made sure I had a margarita in my hands for 4 hours. We were clearly lucky as we had it to ourselves for about 2 hours but that is because we took the Carribean twister instead of the catamaran. Even people on the boat commented to us when they saw us come in on the speed boat. To Charlie, Leo the boat guys thanks, to Ida our tour guide a special thanks for making it great!

3  Thank Raggnar
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We actually took the "Twister Boat" on this trip. The ride to and from the island was the most fun we have ever had. The driver "Willie" and the sailor "Jorge" were so much fun - they just made it that much better. Our contact on the island was Ida, she made sure we had everything we needed. The buffet was good and of course the bar was great. If you want any frozen drinks they do cost, they are not part of the unlimited drinks. There are shops also available to shop; also hair beading and temporary tattoos. I highly recommend this excursion.

2  Thank michmccord
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We went to Isla De Pasion as part of a cruise ship excursion. Part of the trip we went on included a ride on a fast motor boat called Twister. The boat ride was lots of fun and very fast. We where strapped down in our seats and we we got close to the island the captain started doing 180's in the shallow water and we got soaked. We where meet on the island by very nice and helpful staff.
Our excursion package included all inclusive food and drink. The food was a buffet with grilled chicken and a fish dish, salad, guacamole and the like. Will the food wasn't gourmet, it tasted good and and they had some awesome and very hot salsa. Of course they had shops selling the usual port wares and souvenirs. The beach was nice and had the usual kayaks and such to use in the water. Looked like they had water toys for the kids to use too. The weather wasn't great when we went but my wife and I had fun. I gave a high rating not so much because the beach and facilities were great, but because the staff on the island and on the boat where very friendly. Not sure I would do it again, but worth the $75.00 each. We will probably try the boat ride again.

1  Thank gcwilliams80
Reviewed February 20, 2013

This trip was great and Alex and Jorge were wonderful! The experience was a blast and I appreciated the accomodations that were offered. The excursion through Royal Carribean was amazing as the Island was truly magnificent. The only thing that I wished we could have was more time as the excursion was short and I could have stretched my stay an hour or two more! The staff is very friendly and overly willing to make your trip excellent in any way!