“Pure Relaxation!”

and up
Cozumel Private Luxury Catamaran
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Escape to a gorgeous secluded island. A beach paradise, known as Passion Island, the perfect place to relax and enjoy the Caribbean at its best! Just 15 minutes away from downtown, once in paradise you are invited to submerge yourself in a world of palm trees, hammocks, lounge beds, picnic tables and beach games. All age activities. Buffet lunch and open bar complementary.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Gainesville, Georgia
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Pure Relaxation!”
Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

Passion Island was so beautiful. Beach was spotless & manicured, water was crystal clear, clean tables & chairs with umbrella, available lounge chairs, cool hammocks in the shade, food & cocktails were all-you-can-eat & drink and the staff was friendly and helpful. There were blow up toys for all to play and socialize with. It was really very nice and so relaxing. Truly felt like paradise.

1 Thank april s

The Woodlands, Texas, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“OMG AMAZING!!!!!”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

It was my first cruise and first trip to Cozumel. I say emphasize first because I will be going back. I absolutely loved this trip. The beach was fantastic. The tour guide was great. He made sure we were taken care. The people working on the beach were so friendly and saw to your every need. We played beach volleyball, lounged on the beach of course. They even had stuff in the water to play & have fun on. If you are thinking about going on the excursion, I highly recommend you go for it. You will love it. The food is included and it was really good food.

Toni

1 Thank Toni737
Maurice, Louisiana, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Didn't want to leave!!”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

The beaches were clean, the sand was cool to the touch, lots of water toys, food was ok, (wasn't Mexican), drinks were plentiful if not strong. Overall, it was great. Staff were very friendly and not too pushy to buy stuff.

1 Thank Shelly M
Northern VA
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Wonderful Excursion - Thank You Alex & Leo!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This was one of the best excursions I have ever taken on a cruise. Leo and Alex were the perfect tour guides. We were on the Carnival Imagination and took the 45 min catamaran over to Isla Pasion (Passion Island) and we were not disappointed. Alex and Leo were very friendly and made sure everyone had a fabulous time. They knew all of our names and offered to take our pictures and asked us multiple times during the trip if we were OK. They referred to us as family and treated us as such.

The island itself had fantastic fresh food (Mahi Mahi, chicken, rice, pasta, guacamole, chips, pico de gallo and open bar for the entire duration. You get to spend 3 hours on the island and you have access to water sports, beach chairs and umbrellas, lounge chairs, and even hammocks! There are small playgrounds for kids and plenty of restrooms to make you feel comfortable on the island.

The beach itself is beautiful and pristine. Clear turquoise water and the most soft perfect sand anywhere!

I can honestly say Cozumel is one of the places I've visited many times and I've never taken an excursion that was less than wonderful. The locals love where they live and are incredibly friendly, helpful and just make you feel at home. Alex and Leo were the perfect tour guides for us and really went above and beyond for all of us! You can't go wrong when you visit Isla Pasion. It truly is paradise.

We were very fortunate and saw 3 rainbows on our catamaran trip back from the island. I will add some pictures to give you an idea of what we saw. Enjoy!

6 Thank tPFmariah9999
Fàtima B, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Isla Pasion, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Dear friends:
Thank you very much for the good comments to Isla Pasion, and especially for those wonderful pictures!!
You make us feel very proud of working in this wonderful place. We would like to contact you, because we would like to have some of your photos and use them for promotion of Isla Pasion.
Really we are very interested.
Many thanks again and I hope you come back soon!

Fatima Basto

Union City, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“So pretty!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We took this excursion while on a Carnival cruise in August. We took a catamaran to the island which was about a 30-40 minute ride. The boat operators were very friendly, as were the workers on the island. The food was good, particularly the guacamole which was some of the best I have had. Free drinks was a big perk, margaritas were pretty good and my hubbly loved the all you can drink beer. The beach was clean and there were plenty of tables, chairs, and lounges. Beautiful turquoise water! They do stress tipping pretty hard which was a little annoying but I know how it is to work in the public and get stiffed by people after waiting on them hand and foot. I would say that we would definitely go back to Passion Island.

Visited August 2012