“Giant History Lesson”

Book In Advance
More Info
$84.99*
and up
Cozumel Combo: Jose Cuervo Tequila Tasting plus Discover Mexico and Chocolate...
Ranked #6 of 159 things to do in Cozumel
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the full sweep of Mexico's history, culture and traditions at Discover Mexico Park, the country's only theme park that showcases its diversity and many marvels in one place. New: Crazy Cantina, Tequila Experience by Jose Cuervo(R) Tour and Papantla Flyers (voladores) shows available regularly. Instagram, Twitter: (at) DiscoverMexico
Hallsville
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Giant History Lesson”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012

Discover Mexico was really informative. They have much to see and it kept my attention, up to a point. It was just a bit too long. Our guide was great and very personable but we spent so much time there that we didn't have enough time to do everything at chakanaab park, the last half of the excursion.

Visited October 2012

Durham, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Interesting and Informative”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

This was my first trip to Mexico. This excursion was offered to us by Norwegian Cruise Line (Pearl). So glad that we chose this one. Our tour guide met us by the dock and took us to our van. (Price for van was included in the tour fee) Very educational and informative! Joshua was an awesome tour guide! He took time and explained everything and answered all of our questions. We had a ball and cannot wait to return!!!

1 Thank Rese825
Country club hills, il usa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Discover Mexico in an overview”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

I enjoyed the scenery, history and art. The food, drink and gift items were also great at the end of the tour.

1 Thank Renae J J
Harvey, Louisiana
“My best tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2012

This was my second time taking this tour. My first time was good. I wanted to do it again with my family and friends. It was more this trip than the first. I thought it was underpriced then and I think it is still underpriced. You drink, tour, eat, shop and enjoy the show. Did I mention the cab to and from the park was included and the to and from the shopping area? We also had a tour. I'm not a drinker but I did taste. Mr. Sebastian was my tour guide. He stayed with us the whole time. He knew his history. Also, he was nice, funny, educational, and a pleasure to follow. He was the best. If I ever go to Cozumel again, I will always take this tour over and over. I love it.

1 Thank mcubie8
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Tequila and Tacos”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

I was on the NCL Dawn 2 weeks ago and signed up for the tequila and tacos excursion in Cozemel Mexico. We were met at the pier by our guide, Diego from Discover Mexico and boarded a taxi...now the taxi ride took what seemed like an hour because it was an extremely old Chevy van with no shocks, dips on the seats from years of sitting on them and a transmitting that kept slipping....it actually only took us 10 minutes. Once we got there,we went through a portion of Discover Mexico that showed us some wonderful culture and art of Mexico...then to the tequila room...Diego taught us where tequila came from, how it is made and how to buy it. We of course had a little sampling..very smooooooth. The excursion included home made tacos with hand made tortillas. Very yummy...the whole tour was worth the money (and the back ache from the taxi). A Must Do!!!