“2017 cruise!!!”

Playa San Francisco
Ranked #136 of 168 things to do in Cozumel
More attraction details
Owner description: Popular beach full of sun, sand, tourists and lots of vendors.
Reviewed January 17, 2017

Back to playa San Francisco see &a vist my good Frind poncho !!!!! O red a bucket of beer & sat in the shared & watched the day go by!!!! At lunch we had tacos my Frind had grilled fish & I had shrim , both had 3 tacos on corn tortilla very good ,we also had shrimp ceviche Wich was great!!!!! Serves was great'.

2  Thank Mike C
in 2 reviews
"cab"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed January 11, 2017

I had a day off from diving and took a taxi out here hoping for a lovely relaxing day on the beach. After paying $10 to enter I went onto the beach area. There were beer bottles and wine buckets from the night before lying around, and dirty baby nappies under the sun bed. Five staff were sitting around busy on their mobile phones - I went back and told the man that I couldnt stay there and he gave me my money back straight away. Then I tried the beach area a bit further down but to be honest, the number of jet skies and the smell of petrol was really too much. I got back in a taxi and headed to Jeanies in the town - not much of a beach but much better

Reviewed January 2, 2017

We were dropped off here for lunch (from a dive operator), and unfortunately we chose the worst of the beach clubs to eat at -- high priced and very poor quality food, a crowded beach, many hawkers bothering you to buy purses or sunglasses, purchase photos with iguanas, etc. The bathrooms were not that clean, and the place looked more run-down than the other beach clubs that surrounded it.

My recommendation -- avoid.

We should have eaten at the food truck at the Paradise beach club, or returned to the Money Bar which was infinitely better for the same price.

Reviewed December 3, 2016

Pretty place with good food and drinks but the guys coming around every 5 mins trying to sell you stuff is annoying. I would recommend trying elsewhere more peaceful.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 17, 2016

I was here with some other travelers and just along for the ride. As you can see by my other reviews, I'm a huge Isla Mujeres fan and after that, well.... not much else compares. Especially when they take a very naturally beautiful beach and put a bunch of floating "toys" in the water. Then they want an extra $10 on top of the regular $10 (for the beach chair/umbrella) to use those ugly toys. I just lay on the beach chair and enjoyed the view of the water right in front of me. The drinks were strong though. Don't order a long island iced tea -- they're horrible. Stick to the margaritas -- they're strong and good. The chicken nachos were also excellent. There are also waaaaay too many sellers trying to get you to buy trinkets. There was one at least every 5-10 minutes of the 2 hours we were there. That is way too many people messing with my beach relaxation time. If I wanted to shop, I'd be back in the shops BEHIND the beach. No need to bring that cheap stuff out and block my view with it.

3  Thank jwistin19