“Heavenly Serenity to me, a must see!”

Hotel Cozumel and Resort
Ranked #27 of 51 Hotels in Cozumel
Kingston, Saint Andrew, Jamaica
“Heavenly Serenity to me, a must see!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

What could be better for diving fanatics? Great customer service both on the phone and at the resort. It certainly should not expect to eat big steaks or lobster but the meals are very suitable. I must say that I love fish, so I've never been hurt. Ideal meeting place for lovers of diving!

On the other side of the street, dive shop Dive Paradise or any other picks you up on the dock of the hotel. Lockers for equipment just next door, open most of the time to return your 2 morning dives restaurant, while your equipment dry a little. Swimming pool was clean and fresh. This is what I call “luxury.”

The room prices were very reasonable; the room service is quick and friendly. The room I got had a TV remote issue and I reported it the first night of my stay. To my surprise, I got a replacement TV remote about 20 minutes later. The luxury was one of the best I have experienced and the ambiance is to die for!

The food taste and presentation reminds me of other great hotels I've visited previously, a delightful ambiance in the restaurant as well! Even though I did all inclusive, it was possible to spend that money at one of the top class cuisine restaurants in the town. I probably missed out on some of the fun because I was on a 4 days business trip. I might have not noticed a lot of great things that I would say may have flown passed my eyes.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Alex T

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (360)
Lake City, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

!!There's only one word can describe this place, paradise! Equipped with gorgeous crystal clear water, exotic flowers and friendly local natives, this was the perfect getaway. If you like things a little fancier, try out Los Arcos, the main restaurant here at the hotel. Pretty good food, and reasonable prices- however be warned there is a dress code, including no tank tops and no wet clothing. If you are like me, casual all of the way, then try out Los Girasoles. They served a delicious simple lunch- with an ocean view to die for! Unfortunately, it was only open daily for lunch. My kids had a blast, participating in the Kid's Club that they have here. There are supervised activities just for kids, and for an extra fee(of course) they even offer babysitting services! I found this place surprisingly clean, and filtered water was always available, ( as I was told not to drink the water in Mexico.) I'm not personally into diving, but my husband was in divers haven, enjoying the diving package they offered here at really affordable rates! With low price packages starting in the $750 range, we will certainly be back in the future for sure!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Shayla G
Chicago Ridge, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was my first trip to Mexico, it was a very pleasant experience. Everybody kept telling me horror stories. Don't drink the water, don't eat the food, don't go out alone or at night. I didn't have any problems, the hotel supplied filtered water and the food was okay. The locals were very friendly and nice. Its a perfect location for a scuba diving vacation. The dive shop is across the street and the beach is right there.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

The food was okay, typical restaurant type taste, but there is no need to do the all inclusive since there are so many outstanding restaurants in town. The staff was wonderful and the rooms were average but comfortable.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very clean and the staff is very attentive. Waiters constantly touching base with you, this is an all inclusive hotel, drinks included. Our stay was during low season and the property was at 20% of capacity. We felt like we were in a private villa. Scuba diving provided by Dive Paradise, on property, was outstanding.

• Stayed August 2013
Newark, Delaware
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

Me & my girlfriend decided to go to this resort over the summer. Overall we loved this resort, I recommend you to go there! The Food, Service, and LOCATION. Was literally perfect couldn't ask for better. The people who worked there were very friendly, and helpful. I was thankful! :-) We seriously appreciate all the service there. Our Bedroom was beautiful had very nice view, and especially very clean. The Location, price everything else was just for us. This is a great resort, I recommend it.

Room Tip: Stay on the high floor to get a nice view :-)
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Castle Rock, Colorado
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

This hotel is a mecca for divers no beach just a small strip of sand great family atmosphere food was bland close to town and tourist attractions good value for the money rooms are plain but the cleanest I've ever seen

• Stayed August 2013