“Scuba Gamma Is the place, the place for Fun Adventure !!”

Scuba Gamma Diving Center
More attraction details
Owner description: All the ScubaGamma trilingual professional team will be delighted to organize your diving trips in Cozumel, the second largest and nicest coral reef barrier in the world!You will receive the same attention either you are a beginner or experienced, valid or handicapped diver.Do not hesitate to to contact us.
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Great ! Excellent ! Awsome !
I could not have gotten my " Open Water certification without the expert Help & patients of my PADI instructor , Antono. If your thinking of getting your "Open Water or Advance certification "This is the PLACE !!!!!! I was really surprised to findout that it was VERY AFFORDABLE.
Thank You "ScubaGamma.net
Tipp: Get your "Open Water Divers Manual " and Study it Before you arrive at Cozumel. I did my studying/Cramming while there there on Vacation. So I want to thank my wife too for her patients and understanding. Love you Donna

All reviews
"boat"
in 17 reviews
"company"

Reviewed March 29, 2012

Last year I got partly certified with PADI in Jamaica, and this year I planned to finish my certification in Cozumel. I am so glad we picked Scuba Gamma. Unlike other instructors I could actually understand the guys accent! The owner, Jean-Pierre is originally from France, very nice person, and his wife. Both of them always have something to talk about!

The instructor I got was Rafael, he is an amazing instructor! Very knowledge and lets you have fun, but if you need help, he is there for you. The place he took us was full of life, great choice, even on a day of lots of current.
Highly recommended!

P.S. Make sure to ask him about Chuy's!

P.S.S I got certified!

1  Thank Alex K
Reviewed February 5, 2012

This is our second time diving with Scuba Gamma. They are a small group diving operation- max 6 people...no cattle boats here. Jean Pierre is so accommodating we would never even think of diving with any other company in Cozumel. Thanks Aldo for 2 wonderful dives. Our only regret was that we were only in Cozumel for the day.

1  Thank Travelbug294evr
Reviewed January 29, 2012

Flew in on January 20 and Jean Pierre "JP" (Owner) had made arrangements to get all of my NITROX classroom certification work out of the way that evening. They stayed late (well past their normal hours) so I could dive the next morning with nitrox. Over the next 2 days I did 3 more dives with scuba gamma, and this is the first experience I have ever had with any company (home or abroad) where I literally felt like family. Every turn they went out of their way to make sure I was being taken care of, and followed up relentlessly with PADI until they got a 100% confirmation that all nitrox certification recordings were completed. He even printed up my temporary card for me. AND when I realized i had misplaced my dive-table card he supplied a new one on a seconds notice. Great people, Great experience, I will go back.

1  Thank scuba-sail
See more reviews
Reviewed January 24, 2012

I was made aware of Scuba Gamma by our host at Tamarindo B&B. I found them most amenable, friendly and accommodating folk, and above all highly professional. I had my refresher session with Ben Ten..okay, an older model and very good. Thanks to Raphael and Arie, divemasters; very attentive and professional, making the dives safe and comfortable. If I get back here I know who I'll be diving with.

1  Thank Philip W