my teen and i traveled from Dallas on june 16, 2006 for 3 days at this hotel. I was a bit concerned with the what i read here, but boy was i wrong. We checked in and greeted nicely. I asked for a safe and was given one with no charge you were given a key and the safe is up front by the check inn. The room we got was on the third floor 306 .. very nice and i have never seen a remote control airconditioner before. Ceiling fan nice. Two bed somewhat hard but in Mexico i find they like beds that way. The bath room was great and i never heard a person out in the hall way as other reports . Yes some talking about it . Nice hot water.
Food was good but odd never been to an AL that you sign you room number and reciept after ordering.
Pool was great one concern was glass bottles of beer in the pool and around it.
We took the bus to the private Beach club and that was nice was there with another family we meet.
Overall this is not a 5 star but for good services and friendly folks. Good food ., Free internet service and 4.00 taxi ride to town a good value. We meet a lady that worked on a cruise ship and she told me about the Terminal shopping i found it to be better and cheaper then town.
Daughter and i went into town and got a pedicure each for 11.00 and well worth it. Small shop down from the main squaure on 6 th street..
I would go back to this resort .. mostly Americans Diving but just nice folks working there and vacationing there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa del Mar Cozumel is a charming Mexican hideaway facing the magnificent Caribbean Sea. Situated across the main boulevard with 98 comfortable rooms and eight recently restored Deluxe Cabanas, the property is surrounded by beautiful and exotic garden area with a Mexican town feeling. Casa del Mar Cozumel is located two and a half miles south of downtown, less than five minutes away from the famous "Paraiso" reef. Our hotel is ideal for vacation, business, honeymooners and divers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa del Mar Cozumel Hotel & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Del Mar Cozumel
- Casa Del Mar Resort Cozumel