My family and I stayed here the first week of June. We had two rooms facing the courtyard. The hotel was perfectly kept ...nice a clean. The rooms are not huge but there is a table with 2 chairs and a TV. The air conditioner kept the room as cold as you wanted it ! Beds are small but rollaways are free.....
The staff was very friendly and accomidating. The restaurant had great food at breakfast and dinner. My family of 6 ate the buffet for $30.00 one night ! It was really good.
Front desk always had mosquito spray available and there is a computer in the lobby with free internet.
Pool has a swim up bar and a hot tub. The hotel seems to draw many divers so my kids had the pool to themselves most nights.
Just a couple of blocks away is a grocery store. Across the street is where the ships dock. There is a small beach area, but the hotel has a beach club (out about 2 miles) Nachi Cocom, that guest are allowed to use free of charge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa del Mar Cozumel is a charming Mexican hideaway facing the magnificent Caribbean Sea. Situated across the main boulevard with 98 comfortable rooms and eight recently restored Deluxe Cabanas, the property is surrounded by beautiful and exotic garden area with a Mexican town feeling. Casa del Mar Cozumel is located two and a half miles south of downtown, less than five minutes away from the famous "Paraiso" reef. Our hotel is ideal for vacation, business, honeymooners and divers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa del Mar Cozumel Hotel & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Del Mar Cozumel
- Casa Del Mar Resort Cozumel