This was my second time staying here with a dive group. It is great for dive groups for the proximity to boat dock. There is a dive locker at dock to store dive gear or you can also hang it to dry on your hotel room balcony. I thought food was perfectly fine. Breakfast was a buffet on our August trip and by ordering off menu on our December 2012 trip. Our group also enjoyed the swim up bar in the pool. I loved the restaurant staff. Yes, they are lacking in good tequila, however I purchased my own and got juice mixers from the bar. I recommend the fajitas. Restaurant also had frequent specials that were very good. Very clean rooms with nice flat screen tvs with satellite tv. I appreciated the firm platform style beds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa del Mar Cozumel is a charming Mexican hideaway facing the magnificent Caribbean Sea. Situated across the main boulevard with 98 comfortable rooms and eight recently restored Deluxe Cabanas, the property is surrounded by beautiful and exotic garden area with a Mexican town feeling. Casa del Mar Cozumel is located two and a half miles south of downtown, less than five minutes away from the famous "Paraiso" reef. Our hotel is ideal for vacation, business, honeymooners and divers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa del Mar Cozumel Hotel & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Del Mar Cozumel
- Casa Del Mar Resort Cozumel