Our stay at Casa del Mar was excellent as always. That is the reason that we return there so often. The staff are what makes the place have such a homey atmosphere. Anyone can build a hotel, but it takes great people to make it a resort. They are well trained and sincere about helping you achieve a great vacation. The place is neat as a pin and well managed.
We recomend it and bring our friends there knowing that they will not be disappointed. (we stake our personal reputation on it)
It has been home for us for the last 15 years and will continue to be in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa del Mar Cozumel is a charming Mexican hideaway facing the magnificent Caribbean Sea. Situated across the main boulevard with 98 comfortable rooms and eight recently restored Deluxe Cabanas, the property is surrounded by beautiful and exotic garden area with a Mexican town feeling. Casa del Mar Cozumel is located two and a half miles south of downtown, less than five minutes away from the famous "Paraiso" reef. Our hotel is ideal for vacation, business, honeymooners and divers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa del Mar Cozumel Hotel & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Del Mar Cozumel
- Casa Del Mar Resort Cozumel