This is a nice quiet, on the ocean place to stay. The food is good. The ocean right out front. The staff are very nice and helpful. I have stayed here six times...There is great snorkeling to the right of the hotel. The water is very warm and clear.. The hotel has nice chairs, hammocks, and lounging, with the ocean right in front of you. Back to the food, the hotel has a great sea food platter for two at a very reasonable price, with a ocean view, while you eat. They clean your room every day. They have a tennis court also. I love this place . Every time I come back they recognize and welcome us back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Casa del Mar Cozumel is a charming Mexican hideaway facing the magnificent Caribbean Sea. Situated across the main boulevard with 98 comfortable rooms and eight recently restored Deluxe Cabanas, the property is surrounded by beautiful and exotic garden area with a Mexican town feeling. Casa del Mar Cozumel is located two and a half miles south of downtown, less than five minutes away from the famous "Paraiso" reef. Our hotel is ideal for vacation, business, honeymooners and divers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa del Mar Cozumel Hotel & Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Del Mar Hotel Cozumel
- Casa Del Mar Cozumel
- Casa Del Mar Resort Cozumel