El Cozumeleno Beach Resort
$289
$242
$196
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $229/night.

$172
$142
Free cancellation until 06/01
Book now, pay at stay
$306
$248
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $287/night.

Allegro Cozumel(Cozumel)
$139
$115
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 05/31
$160
$121
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

Free cancellation until 05/30
Book now, pay at stay
$270
$193
  • Pool
$200
$168
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $195/night.

Cozumel Palace(Cozumel)
$504
$456
Hotels.com
5,942 results
All reviewsnorth towerfishla verandanew towerindoor restaurantorder off the menupiano playerreservation restaurantsit down restaurantfancy restauranta la carte restaurantfajitasocean viewmake reservationsbuffet foodthe furydive shop
Reviewed April 13, 2014

4/5/14-4/12/2014 First, never use expedia, screwed up all our info and refused to fix it.
pros- excellent service-check in was smooth bartenders were good although I didn't see them that often because Lourdes delivered my drinks to my beach chair. if I had a drink every time I was asked if I NEEDED SOMETHING I'd be dead.
FOOD the food in the buffet was very good. This is the second time we stayed at this hotel, the first time was january 2013, the food in the buffet was not that good then, they must have read the reviews because this time it was excellent. They also have a sit down restaurant that you need reservations for, the food in there is the best I have ever had at an all inclusive.
Rooms- The rooms are huge and very nice for the age of the hotel
Pools- Only one pool bar but we never had problems with service. the other pools seemed to be nice, I don't spend a lot of time in the pool.
Beach- Very good place to snorkel, if you walk down the beach towards town you will come to a small bay. Start there and the current will bring you back to the hotel. swimming is good right in front of the hotel. Long sandy beach going away from town for long walks.
Cons- The bartenders new most of the drinks, but did not have a huge variaty, beer was dos-xx, good beer. beach chairs in the shade can be hard to get and need upgrading, same problem at every hotel.
Thats about all the negative things I can think of, excellent staff, excellent food. talk to Lourdes if you need a drink on the beach, she is the best. If you get bored try the piarate cruise, very good show and food. Not for kids. Watch the taxi drivers, get a price first, they will rip you off.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 13, 2014

This hotel has such a beautiful beach area and the buffet dining area is really pleasant. It is open air and the breeze comes in. We were unfortunate to have our room in the old section of the hotel and started in room 307 which smelled dreadfully like mold and mildew. After 2 nights of no sleep we asked to move to a new room- we ended up in 415 which had 2 double beds versus a king- the smell was not as strong but the beds were rock hard. There were at least 5 occasions when I was in the front lobby that there were other guests asking for different rooms The food at the buffet was terrible- I was surprised by this- even after reading the reviews I thought I would find items that I would enjoy- but the only thing that was good was the orange juice- couldn't even eat the fruit as it was over ripe. We ate at the restaurant 1 evening and the food was good there- The issue is that you must get in line by 7am in order to get a spot- (they take reservations from 8-10am only) I asked for a 7pm reservation- I was the 4th group to get that time ( total 3 tables of 4 and 1 table of 8) and then that time slot was full. I don't understand that as the restaurant never had all the tables full- in fact, it never had 1/2 of the tables full. We attempted to get a reservation after 10 one day but were told absolutely not! We also attempted to walk in one evening but were turned away even though it wasn't even 1/2 full- that is really ridiculous in my opinion. We will not stay there again. My suggestion to the owners is to completely tear down the old section of the hotel and start over- and take lessons from places like the Palace Hotels that know how to provide excellent customer service. enough said.

Room Tip: stay in the new section - and eat out in town. or better yet- find a different hotel.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank chris372014
Reviewed April 12, 2014

First time to this resort have stayed at many other inclusive hotels but thus far this was the best. The staff was wonderful, always courteous and helpful. The rooms we had were kind of outdated but very clean and large. Always had towels and got more when we requested them.The resort area is well maintained and tidy. The check in and check out was the fastest and easiest I have ever encountered. The food was good with lots of options. You can eat from the buffet or order from a menu at anytime from any restaurant at the hotel. While on the beach you don't have to wait very long to be waited on for a beverage of your choice. Nice sandy beach in front of the hotel. You can walk for about 1.3 miles along the beach on beautiful sand. Not far from the airport but you never hear a plane. Will be coming back again in 6 months.

Room Tip: all rooms face the water, the higher you go the the better the view. All have patios as well. .
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank david k
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Another nice 5 day stay here! Sad to see the large staff turn over, but everyone was friendly as ever. The snorkelling was scenic, teh beach relaxing, the food and drinks were good. We'll be back again in a year!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank tptmonkey
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Our family (2 adults and 6 children ages 7-16) traveled to El Cozumeleno in early April for spring break. We loved everything about the trip. The beach area has great snorkeling right in front of the resort. My children spent hours snorkeling. There is a floating trampoline in the middle of the snorkeling area which was great for my younger kids when they were tired. The pools were also great. My kids loved the multiple levels, the waterfall, and the swim up bar. The entire resort is kept so clean. All of the staff work very hard to ensure everything is clean and all the guests are well taken care of at all times. The only reason I did not give this resort an excellent is because the food is only average. It is typical for an all inclusive and to be completely fair my husband did forget to pack long pants so we were only able to go to buffet. The sit down restaurant may have been better. We did order off the menu at lunch a few times and it was very good but took quite a long time to get the food. The excursions we booked though the hotel (snorkeling and private beach, and deep sea fishing) were great. We had attempted to book some others ahead of time with Cozumel Cruise Excursions (please see my review for details) and had an awful experience with them (safety concerns and will not return our deposit as promised). I would recommend waiting to book at the hotel - prices were the same and quality much better. All in all a great trip and a very good resort. I would certainly visit the El Cozumeleno again!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family