El Cozumeleno Beach Resort
  • Pool
$200
$168
  • Breakfast included
Melia Cozumel Golf - All Inclusive(Cozumel)
$150
$107
Melia.com
Cozumel Palace(Cozumel)
$504
$456
5,945 results
All reviewsnorth towerfishla verandanew towerindoor restaurantorder off the menupiano playerreservation restaurantsit down restaurantfancy restauranta la carte restaurantfajitasocean viewmake reservationsbuffet foodthe furydive shop
Reviewed July 19, 2013

The staff was very attentive and met all our needs. Our only complaint we have is that what we consider "adult only" sections of the resort (ie the pool bar and hot tub) were often occupied by children, some of whom were unattended by their parents.

Room Tip: Higher floor away from the service elevator.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We love Cozumel and this was our third stay on this gorgeous and friendly island but our first stay with El Coz. We had read TripAdvisor reviews saying how wonderful the staff was and we couldn't agree more. Everyone was super-friendly, helpful and smiling. The room was lovely. The view was so relaxing. Not a lot of restaurant choices, especially in low season, but what was there was tasty and plentiful. And we like to explore the restaurants in town, so this was not a problem. It is a little strange to have all the fish swarm you as you get into the water but this is because they are used to being fed. Only minor peeve is the hard chairs on the beach--after a while you really feel it. But if this is the worst thing I can say about El Coz, and I think it is, then it is a wonderful place to visit indeed! And the resort gave us bread to feed the fish with so that was fun, too! The pools were nice. The drink service was prompt. The mini-golf was a fun diversion. The gift shop was good. The piano playing in the restaurant was enjoyable. And we liked that we could order better wine, if we chose to buy it via a coupon we received that we could put toward it.

I would definitely recommend El Coz! The warmth of the staff makes it shine!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2013

The resort was very nice. Everyone who worked there , worked hard and they were very friendly. We were greeted with complimentary drinks. The rooms are kind of dated and the toilet hardly flushed. The beds were really solid , but if you were dead tired(like I was) it was really nice. The food was either a hit or miss . The pools were kind of dirty , they cleaned it often . The beach was nice, it was hard to get a spot under the huts unless you woke up really early. You better wear sunscreen or prepare to get burnt. Overall it was a really nice trip .

Room Tip: The rooms on the south side are quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Just got back from our fourth time at El Coz and it was just as enjoyable as all the others. Only one complaint was we had two rooms and one of them, the AC went out on the last two nights. Other than that, the entire trip was excellent. Service is always great and the cleanliness is superb. Will definitely go back.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 18, 2013

The resort is fairly nice, they are constantly cleaning it. I give them credit for the hard work that they do keeping it up.

Their food is absolutely disgusting! The food at the buffet was constantly being eaten by the birds that are in there, or there were ants crawling all over it. The wife and I thought the restaurant would be better than the buffet.....big mistake! We totally dined & dashed after seeing what they brough out. The steak was as tough as shoe leather and my calzone was watered-down and filled with mystery meat. Did I mention the steak was mystery meat as well?

The drinks.....were completely watered down and their beer was served in plastic glasses. Pretty sure they barely washed them and the keg of beer was like water. I would rather take my chances on drinking water out of their tap than to drink their "all-inclusive drinks."

Room Tip: This was the most expensive weight-loss plan that I have ever tried! Don't tell me that I didn't tell you so, if you make the trip.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple