Before traveling to Cozumel Palace, we read every review on here and figured we would have something new to say, but it is just as wonderful as all the other reviews! My husband and I just celebrated our honeymoon at Cozumel Palace and could not have been happier. We loved every second, from the staff, to the food and drinks, to the activities, everything exceeded our expectations.
As mentioned on other reviews, definitely visit the activities desk as soon as you get there. There are only certain days you can visit certain tours, so it takes some logistics to get stuff to work. Also, we were given the option to visit Adventura Palace withing the first 48 hours of arrival to listen to a time share thing and were given a $200 spa credit and $100 hotel credit. While the time share speech is somewhat annoying and a little pressurful, it is only an hour and WELL WORTH the spa credit! Adventura is absolutey AMAZING! It is a HUGE hotel with the most amazing spa I have ever seen. Their couples massages are a tad expensive, but worth it and they are free after your credit. They have a huge hydrotheropy spa that you visit before your massage including steam room, dry sauna, aroma therapy hot tubs, water foot massages and more! By the time we got to the massage I was already so relaxed I was in heaven. I would highly recommended planning to attend the session and spend all day at Adventura and the spa. Since we spent all day in the spa and pool, we asked the front desk if their was a place we could shower before dinner and they gladly gave us a room to use for the day free. It was truly the best experience ever and you are really missing out if you don't go!
It is impossible to relate how fun and wonderful Cozumel Palace is, so stop reading reviews and go see for yourself!! I promise you won't be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not too long ago, Cozumel Island was revealed to the world with all its charm. Now adventure travelers, divers and nature lovers are discovering the all-inclusive, luxurious Cozumel Palace, the stunning resort bathed by the blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. Experience the true meaning of luxury and fun. Enjoy the amenities and attention to detail from the moment you arrive. Our Cozumel Palace will take your breath away! Ideal for families, couples and adventure travelers who love diving and snorkeling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cozumel Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cozumel Palace Hotel Cozumel
- Palace Hotel Cozumel
- Plaza Las Glorias Cozumel
- Palace Cozumel
- Cozumel Palace Resort