I have recently stayed at this hotel from June 4-10 for a week long getaway. My principal concern was to stay in a hotel that would accommodate my wife (non-diver) and four year old son.
Upon arrival we were all pleased with not only the attractive room, but with the outstanding and generous service offered by the staff. I scheduled four (2-Tank) dives with their local shop (Aqua Safari) and had the best time. The staff at the shop were excellent as well and had some outstanding dives to remember.
The rooms are exactly what other reviewers are saying, nothing short of excellent. We stayed on the fourth floor (430) and had the best ocean view. The rooms come with all amenities you can ask and some you never would expect such as toothbrushes, toothpaste, creams, shampoo along with conditioner. My wife was extremely impressed to say the least.
The hotel is located near the downtown area, which makes for easy shopping. There is also a shopping center directly across the street for last minute needs (shampoo, creams) and their prices were very reasonable. Your also close to some of the better restaurants if you are interested in tasting some local food.
The food was excellent. You may not enjoy a plate, just return and try something else. You will not be disappointed by the food. The drinks were also very good. I had enough margaritas to say that they did a fine job!!! The shows were a bit corny, but we had a great time. The fire show was by far the best. They had a hypnotist this week for the first time and he was fun as well. My son loved the kids club, which is equipped with three Nintendo Game Cubes and an X-Box 360 as well as a large screen TV for movies. So they are very well prepared for your little young ones, who will love their staff as well.
Overall, the best part of my stay was the staff at the hotel. They were warm and very helpful. You felt like you were truly welcome in their hotel. I felt more accepted here than when I stayed at the Ritz Carlton last year. I am planning another stay next year!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not too long ago, Cozumel Island was revealed to the world with all its charm. Now adventure travelers, divers and nature lovers are discovering the all-inclusive, luxurious Cozumel Palace, the stunning resort bathed by the blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. Experience the true meaning of luxury and fun. Enjoy the amenities and attention to detail from the moment you arrive. Our Cozumel Palace will take your breath away! Ideal for families, couples and adventure travelers who love diving and snorkeling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelsClick, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Jetsetter, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cozumel Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cozumel Palace Hotel Cozumel
- Palace Hotel Cozumel
- Plaza Las Glorias Cozumel
- Palace Cozumel
- Cozumel Palace Resort