Stayed at Cozumel Palace with husband, 13 yr old and 11 yr old 6/28-7/4. We have been to all inclusives in Cancun and Tulum in Mexico, and in The DR and Bahamas. This was the absolute best.
-Facility: Stayed in a Jr Suite. Rooms are just as pictured, spacious, clean, and the fully stocked frig is great. Had a rollaway brought in so the kids didn't have to share a bed. Plenty of room. Pool and public areas immaculately maintained. Snorkeling right off the pool deck is nice, especially for beginners. Take some bread and be surrounded by sgt. majors!
-Staff: Can't say enough! Did not encounter a single staff member that was not exceptionally helpful. My daugher has a peanut/tree nut allergy, and after letting Bernice at guest services know, all the waiters were informed. It was also my daughter's birthday,and a cake was arranged at no extra charge. If you are hanging by the pool, you don't have to get up to eat and drink if you so desire. The service is that good.
-Food: The breakfast and lunch buffets every day were excellent. Didn't have any problem finding things for picky kids to eat either. Great not to have to get reservations at the specialty restaurants in the evening. They were all very good, and make sure to get a Mayan coffee at the mexican restaurant. It is quite a production complete with flaming alcohol. Room service also included, very prompt, good food there also. If you are off an excursion, you can call the front desk and they will pack a picnic lunch for you and deliver it to your room with an hours notice, again, no extra charge.
-Car Rental: We got a car for 4 days at Rentadora Isis in downtown Cozumel. Arranged via e-mail at half the cost of the big name companies. Car was fine and the office is about a mile walk, or short taxi ride from hotel. Make sure you drive to the other side of the island at least once. Beautiful beaches, but not swimmable except for ChenRio.
-Activities: Staff was great, kids loved shows every night, Fire show in particular. Mexican Carnival night was also a lot of fun.
-Excusions: Make sure to book your activities (1500 promotion) in your first day or so to ensure availability. I arrived on a Saturday, and booked that day, Spa was already booked out to the following friday. Dolphin swim is awesome, Chankanaab has very good snorkeling. Snorkeling boat trip was good also. Booked the romantic dinner just to use up the rest of our promotion dollars. It was incredible. Wouldn't have paid full price cash $, but as an extra, couldn't be beat.
-PlayaCar: Took ferry to Playacar for shopping and visited Playacar Palace. Probably only thing we would skip if we go back. Cozumel Palace much nicer, and shopping was just as good in Cozumel. Ferry ride a litte rough on way back.
Kudos to Cozumel Palace management and staff for making their resort, and our vacation, truly first class.
Overall, best family vacation we have had. Kudos to the Cozumel Palace
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not too long ago, Cozumel Island was revealed to the world with all its charm. Now adventure travelers, divers and nature lovers are discovering the all-inclusive, luxurious Cozumel Palace, the stunning resort bathed by the blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. Experience the true meaning of luxury and fun. Enjoy the amenities and attention to detail from the moment you arrive. Our Cozumel Palace will take your breath away! Ideal for families, couples and adventure travelers who love diving and snorkeling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cozumel Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cozumel Palace Hotel Cozumel
- Palace Hotel Cozumel
- Plaza Las Glorias Cozumel
- Palace Cozumel
- Cozumel Palace Resort