Previous reviews have said it all, for the most part so my review will focus on a few things that we were especially impressed with. The greeting to the hotel with a flower, drink and cold towel was most appreciated. A big thanks to Russell who checked us in. He provided us with a most comfortable and desirable room. Daniel the activities coordinator was most helpful especially on the Chacanaub (sp) snorkle trip. A dive at Chacanaub is worth it for $45 including equipment. You get to see the underwater statues and through a cave. We were impressed with the team effort on everyone's part. When we complimented Ricardo in the asian resturant, he was quick to say that his success was part of a team effort with everyone in the dining room. The lobby bartender during the day (did not get his name) was a superb mixologist and an interesting conversationalist. The nightly entertainment guys also worked as a team and it was a lot of fun for all age groups. Again good teamwork and upbeat attitudes on these guys. The romantic dinner is well worth the resort credits and I would suggest doing it on your last night here after you have been to the other restaurants. It was my 70th birthday and they presented me with a small cake with my name on it!
I was a little skeptical about the dive operation but my concerns were soon mitiated as I did my first dives. A big thanks to Carmelo and Gustavo and their dive team for their extra help on the dive boats and for their concern for safety and diving protocol, The dives both in the water and the organization at the shop were superb. A big thanks also to Antonio who took up the operatoin of this shop some time ago. He has instilled a spirit of customer service and professionalism. I would definately dive with these guys again. Travel time on the boats was a little long that is where you get to know the other folks on the boat.
The staff does an excellent job of keeping the marble floors dry but you should be aware that you need to be carefui especially in bare feet.
In summary, this is a place where everything works and works well...service, food, accomodations, ammenities and attitude. I miss it alaready
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not too long ago, Cozumel Island was revealed to the world with all its charm. Now adventure travelers, divers and nature lovers are discovering the all-inclusive, luxurious Cozumel Palace, the stunning resort bathed by the blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. Experience the true meaning of luxury and fun. Enjoy the amenities and attention to detail from the moment you arrive. Our Cozumel Palace will take your breath away! Ideal for families, couples and adventure travelers who love diving and snorkeling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelsClick, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cozumel Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cozumel Palace Hotel Cozumel
- Palace Hotel Cozumel
- Plaza Las Glorias Cozumel
- Palace Cozumel
- Cozumel Palace Resort