Absolutely love it, Our first time at the Cozumel Palace was 2 years ago. we went there based on a friend recommendation. we fell in love with it so much we decided to get married there 2 years later.
We had 60 guests there and NOT a single complaint. we stayed there 6 days. the staff did an awesome job. The wedding exceeded our expectations. it was a night to remember. thanks to cozumel palace!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not too long ago, Cozumel Island was revealed to the world with all its charm. Now adventure travelers, divers and nature lovers are discovering the all-inclusive, luxurious Cozumel Palace, the stunning resort bathed by the blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. Experience the true meaning of luxury and fun. Enjoy the amenities and attention to detail from the moment you arrive. Our Cozumel Palace will take your breath away! Ideal for families, couples and adventure travelers who love diving and snorkeling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cozumel Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cozumel Palace Hotel Cozumel
- Palace Hotel Cozumel
- Plaza Las Glorias Cozumel
- Palace Cozumel
- Cozumel Palace Resort