Cozumel Palace
$289
$242
$196
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $235/night.

$172
$142
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $213/night.

Allegro Cozumel(Cozumel)
$139
$115
Free cancellation until 05/31
$160
$121
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

$155
$125
  • Pool
Melia Cozumel Golf - All Inclusive(Cozumel)
$169
$120
Melia.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $151/night.

Free cancellation until 05/30
Book now, pay at stay
$270
$193
$200
$168
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

3,948 results
All reviewsresort creditaqua safariloft suiteromantic dinnerchef's dinnervacation plannerspay taxthe concierge levelitalian restaurantoutdoor grillspa treatmentssandy areashour room servicehammock on the balconymy pleasuredolphin swimplaya del carmen
Reviewed February 26, 2014

This was a wonderful vacation for our Girl's Trip! This is a smaller hotel with a quieter atmosphere. We were waited on everywhere we were with a super team of waiters and waitresses! They really wanted to take care of your needs without expecting a tip, although we slipped a tip to them when we were wooed!! The rooms were very comfortable with a balcony that had a great view of the ocean! The activities were there if you wanted, but no pressure! There were plenty of choices to eat with three separate dinning venues plus the buffet. I really enjoyed the breakfast choices with some gourmet dishes by a talented chef! The buffet was convenient and many choices of foods from pizza to fresh grouper cooked to perfection! We opted for a special chef meal cooked outside with complementary wines that complemented the five course meal! I highly recommend this! The convenience of going right into the water to snorkel was worth not having a beach to walk. We enjoyed a message at the spa and it was very clean and the message was fantastic! I plan to come back to The Palace here at Cozumel and highly recommend it!! The only negative was because the halls are tile, you can hear anyone with luggage or voices in the rooms. It did make me aware of walking quietly to our rooms most of the time.

Room Tip: If you can get a room towards the end of the hall there is less traffic. The 2nd floor and up have better views of the Caribbean Sea
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank StephanieCole
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Yes , the premises is smaller, some in_room hardware is dated, the snorkel area in front of hotel is not big & not much coral there, only 3 restaurants in the resort.
But they make it up by providing top notch service; ie: our flight arrived late at night & were assigned to a room right next to the elevator area, when other guest heading to breakfast or heading to activities in the early morning, lot of noise were created. (actually, the only fault is that the room is not suppose to be in that location !!) Anyhow , we talked to front desk right after our brunch (breakfast & lunch) & he go check right away if any room was available.....since the hotel was fully booked, it takes several hours to confirm that our new room number (meanwhile we went to book our activities & walk around the pool area)
Another example is that 1 night approx. 3AM some drunk guest were yelling & talked really loud in the hallway, I called the front desk & I've heard someone came & solved the issue in a minute.
All the "cons" I've mention were no big deal if you can be objective.
By the way , cooking were very good except my last night there.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank kocusky
Reviewed February 25, 2014

My son and I took a dive vacation recently and stayed at the Cozumel Palace. From the moment we arrived, we had kind, attentive service from all of the staff. The room and grounds are nice and very clean. The hotel is centrally located so you can walk to Starbucks, local shopping and to enjoy the nightlife. Our dive boat was able to pick us up at the pier right in front of the hotel each morning and drop us back at the end of the day. It was a nice treat to have tea and pastries waiting in the hotel lobby bar each afternoon or (if we were up to it after a full day of diving) join guests by the pool for water volleyball or various games and entertainment led by the talented Entertainment Staff. The food was also very good and nicely presented at the nice restaurant, in-house venues. The buffets always had plenty of fresh fruit and fish available which we appreciate! We took an afternoon to get pampered with massages and those too were excellent. Highly recommended! Thank you Cozumel Palace staff for helping to make this trip so enjoyable!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 25, 2014

I stayed at Cozumel Palace between February 16th and February 23rd, with a couple friends celebrating a recent graduation. I can't even begin to say all of the wonderful things about this place!! From the moment we walked in the door, we were greeted with warm smiles, a nice drink, a flower, and a cool damp towel. The room was AMAZING, with breathtaking views, a hammock I wanted to take home with me, a private hot tub, an amazing shower, and some seriously comfortable beds! Though it was a little crowded with three people in one room, it would be perfect for traveling as a pair! The food was amazing, from each of the restaurants, the breakfast and lunch buffets, and even room service, where you can order something 24 hours a day! I specifically recommend going to the Italian and Asian restaurants, because those were hands down the best places I've ever eaten!! But, it really doesn't matter where you go, the food is immaculate!! I think I gained at least twenty pounds during my vacation, but I couldn't be happier about it!! The service at the breakfast and lunch buffets was also beyond expectations. The wait staff would help carry our plates to the table, and by the end of the week they'd even have our drinks ready and waiting for us, without even having to ask for them!! In addition, the staff around the pool, and outside bar were some of the best people I've ever met!! I literally cried when saying my goodbyes to them. Sofia, Emanuel, and Francisco took care of us during our time at the pool (we spent a lot of time there), and they were really the BEST!! Always smiling, always taking great care of us, laughing and talking like old friends. I can't even put it into words just how special, sweet, kind, and amazing they were!! I really miss them already, and from those three alone, I'm wanting to go back!! The entertainment staff was also beyond awesome, working all day and into the night to provide entertainment and fun activities for the guests. Daniel is a trip, full of energy and fun, and like everyone else, you cannot help but love him. Josue is one of the sweetest people you could ever meet, full of laughter and smiles, and a personality that just steals your heart. Roger is amazing, with a great sense of humor and some seriously impressive dance moves. And everyone else is just a blast to be around!! Even the locals, cab drivers, and shop owners were friendly and welcoming!! I'm sure I'm leaving some things out, but overall, I've never stayed at a place where I fell in love with the people there as much, if not more than the location, and that's saying a lot!! It broke my heart to say goodbye to the friends that I made there, and I really can't even tell you how wonderful everyone is at Cozumel Palace!!! I cannot wait to go back!!!

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank MeghanC1983
Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

Came here from wedding at beach palace for a short honeymoon. Didn't realize that cozumel is rocky therefore most resorts don't have beaches. They have an area where you can snorkel. The infinity pool was pretty nice and relaxing. The room they gave is though was a pretty long walk from the elevator which is in the middle of the bldg. We counted our steps and came to abt 3 nyc short blocks! The room however is very clean. Food has less choices than mainland (Beach Palace) but service is as nice. Our snorkeling trip was cancelled after a big thunderstorm because of waves but Hugo in tours suggested we go to a glassbottom boat that takes us to 4 different places. We have been to a lot of carribean snorkling and this has got to be the best since there are thousands of tropical fish swimming with you within reach! The crowd is nice and laid back. Family friendly and no loud drunk groups. Will definitely want to come back.

• Stayed: February 2014