My husband and I renewed our 25th wedding vows at CP, Sept.8th-13th, flying into Cozumel and the resort being 15 min. away(est.) was very convenient. Upon arrival check in was smooth and seem less. The cool facecloth and fresh fruit drink was a refreshing welcome. We had upgraded our room(@ time of booking) to a jr. suite with an ocean view (highly recommended) which was clean, very spacious, and the bed was very comfortable. The air conditioning in the room worked very well and was great when we returned from our after breakfast walk. From check in they direct you to another desk where a person helps you plan your excursions. They do ask if you would like to visit one of their resorts ( yes..a time share), but if you politely decline they don't pursue it any more. The resort credits were very helpful, the amount is dependent on # of nights stayed and you only pay 11% on what you use. These credits can be used towards room upgrade (when you arrive), excursions, scuba diving, spa, romantic dinners, ect. There are amount restrictions on golf and some other stuff but look into it it's well worth it. The excursions applicable for resort credit use are on specific days, finding out the days before you get there might be helpful. The staff are AMAZING, they are so attentive and truly make you feel welcomed, they made our anniversary/vow renewal (vacation) the MOST MEMORABLE time, so much that we DID'NT WANT TO LEAVE. Five star quality food in it's presentation and taste. Sara (front desk) took care of our every need; Danny, Gabriel, Roger and all the entertainment staff kept things lively. I definitely would suggest participating in the activities, you'll have so much fun ; Gaberiel (dive instructor @ the resort) was patient and attentive, my husband had a great time learning to dive. Manuel, Isadore, Louis Angel and all of the dining staff impressed me with each meal; Belem, Bernice and all the wedding/guest relations personnel surpassed what we could have ever imagined our 25th renewal to be, their attention to detail made it the MOST ROMANTIC that we could have asked for. Even though there is not a beach there are sandy "beach areas" with thatched roofed umbrellas to sit under and have coffee/drinks while you watch the cruise ships come in. Snorkeling right there at the resort was amazing and we saw different fish each time. My husband was reluctant to go to an all inclusive but found, especially with CP, it is well worth the money. From the staff making you feel like family, the quality and presentation of the cuisine (We still haven't found a restaurant back home that is equivalent). All the staff made our trip SO GREAT they treat everyone with the best hospitality.
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND COZUMEL PALACE for your next vacation/wedding/vow renewal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not too long ago, Cozumel Island was revealed to the world with all its charm. Now adventure travelers, divers and nature lovers are discovering the all-inclusive, luxurious Cozumel Palace, the stunning resort bathed by the blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. Experience the true meaning of luxury and fun. Enjoy the amenities and attention to detail from the moment you arrive. Our Cozumel Palace will take your breath away! Ideal for families, couples and adventure travelers who love diving and snorkeling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cozumel Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cozumel Palace Hotel Cozumel
- Palace Hotel Cozumel
- Plaza Las Glorias Cozumel
- Palace Cozumel
- Cozumel Palace Resort