Cozumel Palace is amazing! The resort is a great vacation experience. What we LOVED about it is the following:
1. The resort is Small and Boutique-like- We loved that! Not like some of the other giants out there where it takes 10 to15 minutes to get to your room.
2. The resorts sits on a reef with FANTASTIC snorkeling and many, many fish to see. They have several access points right by the pool to get into the water.
3. The rooms were VERY cozy and spacious and their A/C works GREAT!
4. Loved the Free WiFi, Free calls to U.S, Free 24 hour Room Service- All-Inclusive means just that at Cozumel Palace- ALL- INCLUSIVE!
5. The staff are extremely attentive and helpful and are there to meet your every request with a
great, fun attitude. The staff also made it an extremely fun and pleasant experience.
6. The resort is VERY close to downtown ($5 cab ride) or a short and fun 15 minute walk to/from downtown- that's were you'll find Fat Tuesday's, Carlos and Charlies, Hooters among others and Lots and Lots of shopping.
7. Great daily and evening entertainment- pool activities and evening shows.
8. Awesome booze selections and they are EXTREMELY generous with top shelf alcohol. All drinks a SUPER Boozed, so if you like your vodka and tequila-you'll taste it! I recommend the white chocolate martinis- oh my- yum!
9. My only issue is that the halls (of the suites from suite to suite) are very loud. Doors are heavy and slam easily and voices carry heavy in the halls-which make for an early wake-up call on vacation. That is my only complaint of the resort, but we put blankets in front of the door to help drown out the voices early in the am. I guess people don't know how to whisper in halls and expect the rest of the world to be up with them at the crack of dawn- I blame people more than the resort itself.
10. They have their own dock where many excursions pick you up right there-especially if you are a diver or a deep sea fisherman.
11. The food is very good. We liked all the restaurants, except for the Asian restaurant (but then again, who would expect great Chinese food in Mexico?).
12. Taxis are always at the resort ready to take you somewhere-you will NEVER have to wait
for a cab there- or even coming back to the resort- there are cabs everywhere!
13. The beds and pillows are super comfy- I mean SUPER comfy! I slept so well, and I can never say that about any hotel. This was a first and we vacation twice a year.
This was our first visit to Cozumel and to Cozumel Palace, and we impressed that we are already planning our return in May 2014- with friends.
It was such a great experience that I would like to mention a few staff members who made the experience so great and send a Thanks to Them:
Abraham who brought our luggage up and explained the resort and room to us- loved him... he is hilarious!
Miguel in the main bar area- Great drinks and conversations
Richard in Guest services- Great recommendations for excursions
Darwin who also helped book AWESOME adventures
Alejandro in Room Service and Breakfast Service- great service and great conversationalist
Sylvia in the bar lobby who was awesome and kept the drinks and appetizers coming
Roberto who helped us with ideas for our next visit (in 2014)
Isabel who made the check-in experience wonderful and she even surprised us with a special
anniversary cake and champagne delivered to our room on the third night
And Everyone else we encountered during the whole experience. They really went out of their way to make us feel special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not too long ago, Cozumel Island was revealed to the world with all its charm. Now adventure travelers, divers and nature lovers are discovering the all-inclusive, luxurious Cozumel Palace, the stunning resort bathed by the blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. Experience the true meaning of luxury and fun. Enjoy the amenities and attention to detail from the moment you arrive. Our Cozumel Palace will take your breath away! Ideal for families, couples and adventure travelers who love diving and snorkeling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cozumel Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cozumel Palace Hotel Cozumel
- Palace Hotel Cozumel
- Plaza Las Glorias Cozumel
- Palace Cozumel
- Cozumel Palace Resort