This was our first stay at Cozumel Palace and it was fantastic in every way. We were greeted as if we were arriving home (cold towels, drinks and with genuine care). Sergio Manuel at the front desk was inviting and helpful. Our rooms were luxurious, clean and offered four bottles of liquor a mini fridge with beer and soft drinks and a bottle of wine as well as a top of line espresso maker. The bathroom had top of the line bath and hair products and a chi hairdryer and straightener.
ALL restaurants (japanese, mexican and italian) were delicious as well as the pool snack area. Marali Beristain was the hostess nearly every night at the restaurant and she was welcoming, always remembered us and always made us feel welcome. Roger Armando Torres took outstanding care of us nearly every day by the pool. He helped to make our trip more enjoyable. Josue Aaron Ledesma Guzman is an integral part of the entertainment staff at the pool. He was friendly, funny, welcoming and helpful (as was David).
We cannot say enough about the level of service (all housekeeping staff were terrific) on all fronts. Maria was always smiling and tirelessly preparing everyone's delicious breakfasts. The turn down service is a great touch as is the pillow menu and aromatherapy menu.
Not having a beach was no problem for us. We split our trip with another resort that had a beach. We did enjoy the snorkeling here and my husband enjoyed the scuba diving. The spa was small but the services were fantastic. The gift shop is expensive ($50 for suncreen-go across the street to the mega mart if you need toiletries).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not too long ago, Cozumel Island was revealed to the world with all its charm. Now adventure travelers, divers and nature lovers are discovering the all-inclusive, luxurious Cozumel Palace, the stunning resort bathed by the blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. Experience the true meaning of luxury and fun. Enjoy the amenities and attention to detail from the moment you arrive. Our Cozumel Palace will take your breath away! Ideal for families, couples and adventure travelers who love diving and snorkeling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cozumel Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cozumel Palace Hotel Cozumel
- Palace Hotel Cozumel
- Plaza Las Glorias Cozumel
- Palace Cozumel
- Cozumel Palace Resort