We stayed at the Cozumel Palace from June 1 thru 9, 2013. This was a family vacation with the wife, son (Braxton 14), and we loved it again. This was our second time, we stayed there two years ago. The staff is incredible, and it was unbelievable that more than ten of the amigos remembered us from the last trip. Daniel came over when were checking in with a hug and to tell us how much Braxton had grown since the last time. We went to get a bite out by the pool and he brought a chess set to play a couple of games with our son, remembering that he played him the last time.
The service again was fantastic, we were treated like royalty, always with a drink ready for you, and an offer to get your food from the grille. All three inside restaurants we great, and a huge selection to pick from. Raul at the pool bar was always ready or your order.
People that made our stay extra special are too many to name them all, but the ones who stuck in our minds were Berenice in the lobby, who fixed us up with an unbelievable family dinner, Daniel, Gabriel, Roger, Paola, Richardo, and Fransisco, and many more. They made sure that Braxton was safe and busy all the time, which gave us more time to enjoy each other.
One of the nice things about the Palace is the resort credits, of which Braxton and I were able to do intro to scuba, Lesia did an 80 minute message and a facial at the spa, a romantic dinner by the ocean, and brought back some tequila gift sets.
All and all, it was another fantastic trip without any disappointments. We will be making pans to return to Cozumel, hopefully in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not too long ago, Cozumel Island was revealed to the world with all its charm. Now adventure travelers, divers and nature lovers are discovering the all-inclusive, luxurious Cozumel Palace, the stunning resort bathed by the blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. Experience the true meaning of luxury and fun. Enjoy the amenities and attention to detail from the moment you arrive. Our Cozumel Palace will take your breath away! Ideal for families, couples and adventure travelers who love diving and snorkeling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cozumel Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cozumel Palace Hotel Cozumel
- Palace Hotel Cozumel
- Plaza Las Glorias Cozumel
- Palace Cozumel
- Cozumel Palace Resort