Cozumel Palace
Barracuda(Cozumel)
  • Beachfront
Scuba Club Cozumel(Cozumel)
View Hotel
Hotel Cozumel and Resort(Cozumel)
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Pepita(Cozumel)
  • Free Internet
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Free Internet
3,959 results
All reviewsresort creditaqua safariloft suiteromantic dinnerchef's dinnervacation plannerspay taxthe concierge levelitalian restaurantoutdoor grillspa treatmentssandy areashour room servicehammock on the balconymy pleasuredolphin swimplaya del carmen
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Our group took over the entire hotel, so perhaps we received special treatment, but we had a amazing time. The rooms were spectacular, with a sunken spa and balcony overlooking the ocean. The food was great, the pool wonderful....I only wish there'd been a beach and it would have been perfection. But the beach wasn't far so don't hesitate!

Room Tip: I think most of the rooms have views, so it's difficult to go wrong
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank BWords
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Stayed at Cozumel Palace May1,2013 for 6 days. They gave us a $1500 credit, which we used for excursions and spa treatments. We stayed at Puerta Villarta palace before and they both are very nice. Cozumel is smaller, but my husband and I didn't mind. They treat you like royalty and the food was excellent. We had an ocean view room, and a balcony with a hammock. The view was amazing. Loved it and would definitely return again.

Room Tip: Book a regular room and they will offer you an upgrade for a good deal when you check in.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Vanessa H
Reviewed May 12, 2013

My husband and I just returned yesterday from this vacation. We had a jr. suite on the concierge level. The oceanfront room was nice and large with a huge jacuzzi tub and a large balcony with a small table, 2 chairs and a great hammock. The food was good as well. The best thing at this property is the staff. Everyone is very friendly and eager to please. Our biggest issue was noise. We had to move around at the pool each day to try to escape the loud music. This sometimes consisted of 3 different music sources playing at the same time. We like the sounds of the ocean and nature when at the ocean so all of the music was very difficult to deal with. The concierge room was a bit disappointing - we never received the turndown service or other evening services until we went downstairs to ask about it (5 days into the week). Also, no one from the concierge desk ever contacted us, which we consider a normal concierge service. If you need to use the business center - beware. I wanted to do online check in and it took an entire hour to get this accomplished! The printer was not connected properly and it took about 20 minutes to get this resolved. Then, I could not key in my password because the symbols on the keyboard are not always what appears on the page when you type. The hotel staff was helpful but this was really frustrating.

Room Tip: If you like to do to bed early, get a room on the north side of the hotel. The nightly show at the pool area is quite loud inside the room, usually until about 10pm.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Carolyn V
Reviewed May 11, 2013

After having such a great trip in October we couldnt wait to come back so we booked our return visit in April this year.
Had a concierge room booked although the extra perks it has over a regular ocean view room wernt worth the money. Great views, only noticeable difference from our ocean view last time and concierge was the Aromatherapy menu (oil burner similar to Body shop) and pillow menu.

Food was great, just ask and they will do anything you want. Walked into town most nights after dinner and everything is very safe.
Drinks never went empty and a few tips now and then ensured I didnt have to get off my lounger.
Towel game was around and had to be on the pool deck by 730 if you wanted a chair with an umbrella as they were at a premium and shade is very limited.

This is the first time out of 25 AI trips that we have returned to the same resort twice which has a lot to do with the service you receive.

I will return again but looking to try another one of the Palace hotels on our next trip.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AndrewGrove80
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I have been to Cozumel many times and have stayed in everything from villas to hotels but this time we opted for the wonderful Palace. Best choice we could have made! The resort is beautiful, but that isn't even what jumps out at you first. First is the location-directly across from a store should you forget anything and equidistant between the city of San Miguel to the north and the cruise terminal, other resorts, Chankanaab and the south end of the island. It is walking distance to nightlife and restaurants but if a rental car is needed, one can rent clean, New vehicles directly from the expert planner staff including Ricardo Esquivel and the other friendly faces on the planning team. We rented a Jeep Patriot which was new, spotless and had under 1000 miles on it!
We were lucky to have a loft suite, which was heavenly. The downstairs room had a king size bed, 2 person Jacuzzi tub, liquor dispenser, fridge and balcony (with hammock) overlooking the ocean. Upstairs were 2 double beds, another TV, another liquor dispenser and fridge as well as another full bath. The layout of the loft allowed us maximum privacy and relaxation. This suite would be ideal for a family travelling with children or 2 couples.
I cannot rave enough about the food. As all inclusive go, the Palace knocks it out of the park! From the choice of Italian, Asian and Mexican cuisines in the evenings, to the grill at the pool bar and the 24hour room service and the fantastic 4 course Chef's dinner, we were delighted with both the selection and the quality of the food.
The resort credits provided with each stay provide all kinds of tours, spa services and gifts. I opted for both the Deep Tissue and Aromatherapy massages expertly given by Jade and Yara in the lovely spa. Vicente in the spa was so thoughtful and even brought me some throat drops for my sore throat!
Finally, no review of the Palace could be complete without mentioning the amazing service. This is where the Palace separates itself from the others. Every single staff member we came across greeted us with a smile, a friendly hello and immediately tended to our every need. I must mention sweet Silvia Herrera who helped me numerous times and was so sweet, and kudos to Daniel, Jose and the Activities staff for keeping things fun and lively and putting on the top notch entertainment each night by the pool.
Cozumel Palace, your beauty and service have made us customers for life! We can't wait to return! BRAVO!

Room Tip: The Loft Suite was amazing....and definitely get an ocean view!!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends