Last year I spent 5 days here. This was my first vacation at an all-inclusive, and I must say it was an awesome experience. The staff is super friendly! Always there to serve your every need, and not once did I feel pressured to tip. The pool side service was superb. There was always someone coming around to ask if I needed a refill. This resort is on the water, but it is not beachfront. There is excellent water access for snorkeling though. The rooms were impeccable! We had a huge Jacuzzi in our room too. Food was awesome, and there were like 4 (I can't remember exactly) restaurants for just about every taste.
This is the place I will compare all my vacations to from now on. It will be a tough act to follow!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not too long ago, Cozumel Island was revealed to the world with all its charm. Now adventure travelers, divers and nature lovers are discovering the all-inclusive, luxurious Cozumel Palace, the stunning resort bathed by the blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. Experience the true meaning of luxury and fun. Enjoy the amenities and attention to detail from the moment you arrive. Our Cozumel Palace will take your breath away! Ideal for families, couples and adventure travelers who love diving and snorkeling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cozumel Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cozumel Palace Hotel Cozumel
- Palace Hotel Cozumel
- Plaza Las Glorias Cozumel
- Palace Cozumel
- Cozumel Palace Resort