This was our third trip to the Cozumel Palace-we love it so much we don't won't to try anything else! The staff is so welcoming and by midweek they are calling you by name. The food and service is fabulous. We felt safe in the resort and throughout the entire island. We rented a jeep to ride around the island and walked to the downtown area. We even attended Mass at a local church. It was in Spanish...but we enjoyed it anyway!
We would definitely recommend this to our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not too long ago, Cozumel Island was revealed to the world with all its charm. Now adventure travelers, divers and nature lovers are discovering the all-inclusive, luxurious Cozumel Palace, the stunning resort bathed by the blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. Experience the true meaning of luxury and fun. Enjoy the amenities and attention to detail from the moment you arrive. Our Cozumel Palace will take your breath away! Ideal for families, couples and adventure travelers who love diving and snorkeling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cozumel Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cozumel Palace Hotel Cozumel
- Palace Hotel Cozumel
- Plaza Las Glorias Cozumel
- Palace Cozumel
- Cozumel Palace Resort