4,250 results
All reviews resort credit loft suite chef's dinner romantic dinner vacation planners pay tax the concierge level italian restaurant outdoor grill spa treatments my pleasure dolphin swim hammock on the balcony hour room service playa del carmen entertainment staff fish
Reviewed March 3, 2013

We loved this resort & felt totally pampered our entire stay. The staff was so attentive & gracious & always helpful. The food was delicious with a daily array of fresh fruits and vegetables and fish. The selection of drinks was unbelievable. The staff at the pool was so hard working and always there with another drink. We enjoyed the variety of restaurants. We had stayed at this resort 9 years ago when it was Plaza Los Glorios. We enjoyed it then, but it has really been upgraded. A real first class resort. We were certified there by Aqua Safari in 2004 and came back mostly to scuba dive. The amazing diving with Agua Safari was the highlight of our trip, but we really enjoyed the rest and relaxation afterwards at the Cozumel Palace. We will definitely come back.

Room tip: The higher the room, the better the view
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Luv2scubacozumel
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I just returned from my second time at the Cozumel Palace. It was even better the second time around if that is possible! Many of the staff members remembered us from a year ago...some even by name. My son goes to dive...my 92 year old mother goes for "fun"! The attention is wonderful. My husband and I walked to town one day, leaving my mother by the pool knowing she would be well looked after! There were tears in our eyes and a few of the staff as we said our good-byes. Fili, Rroger, Ricardo, Daniel, Gabriel, Camila just to name a few. We can't wait go back next year!!

Room tip: I believe it was coincidental that we got the same room we had last year...a corner room on the 4th floor...everything was perfect!
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Excellent service and facilities, they made us feel welcome almost family like. The food was top notch and readily available. The location was great in relation to the town and airport. The only negative was the lack of beach area but hat was easily overcome with the many choices of activities.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
6  Thank Douglas B
Reviewed March 2, 2013

If you want a first class all-inclusive resort, then this is for you. The staff cannot do enough for you. They truly are very sincere and want your stay to be perfect. My husband and I enjoyed the nightly entertainment. The fire show and break dancing are a must see. The food was very good and we really liked the oriental and Italian the best. The morning buffet breakfast had a huge selection and after filling your plate one of the waters would bring the plate to your. We ordered coffee to the room each morning and each morning they were very prompt and so courteous. Though I do not drink much, they offered any drink you wanted using brand named liquor. From the hotel we were able to see the cruise ships go by to the docking port. The location for us was great. We were able to walk to down easily within a slow 10 minute stroll. We took a taxi for $10.00 for 4 to visit Paradise Beach which was so clean and beautiful. Paradise beach had lots of water sports on the beachfront as well as snorkeling. They also had a beautiful pool bar that was sparkling clean overlooking the beach. We will definitely be headed back again.

Room tip: Take advantage of the hotel credits they give you as a promotion to upgrade to a waterfront suite. Great view and lovely room.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Grabo59
Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

Normally we don't stay at all inclusive resorts since we like being off the beaten path and away from the crowd, but this resort changed our minds. The resort is smaller and more intimate than your typical all inclusive, and that is what stands out. We would like to extend a thank you to Gabriel Chan for your wonderful hospitality and local dining tips. We will come back again.

1  Thank 42FlyGirl