I found the experience to be very good. Our room ,conceirge level, was large, clean and bright. The view was beautiful. The staff was always friendly and helpful, as were the people of Cozumel. I thought the food was good and plentiful. I found items I didn't like but that is a subjective thing. I also found food that I loved. The kitchen staff even prepared special dishes using the fish we caught on a charter fishing trip.( the boat picked us up at the hotel's private on-site dock.) There was always someone waiting to serve us a drink when we sat down at the pool, in the lobby or in a restaurant.
Being able to snorkle without leaving the property was very cool. The water was clear and warm. My wife and son spent many hours in the water at the hotel and never lacked things to see and photograph. They took a trip to a couple of different reefs and thought the experience was better at the hotel.
I would rate the hotel as excellent except for I found that the mattress was so hard in my room that I was only able to get a couple of hours of sleep each night. I asked for a foam pad but could only get a couple of cloth mattress pads that did not offer much relief. To be fair, my wife thought the bed was fine. I am a big man and have little tolerance for hard surfaces. An upscale mattress is not too much to ask for at the price point of this hotel. Especially at the " Upgraded Concierge Level". If you are of average size and weight you will probably be OK with the beds. But if you are bigger than average try to make some arrangement for a better bed with management prior to the reservation. I liked the place well enough to return but not if they don't bring the beds up to the same level of luxury as the rest of the property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Not too long ago, Cozumel Island was revealed to the world with all its charm. Now adventure travelers, divers and nature lovers are discovering the all-inclusive, luxurious Cozumel Palace, the stunning resort bathed by the blue waters of the Caribbean Sea. Experience the true meaning of luxury and fun. Enjoy the amenities and attention to detail from the moment you arrive. Our Cozumel Palace will take your breath away! Ideal for families, couples and adventure travelers who love diving and snorkeling. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Cozumel Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cozumel Palace Hotel Cozumel
- Palace Hotel Cozumel
- Plaza Las Glorias Cozumel
- Palace Cozumel
- Cozumel Palace Resort